Special Oneshot

Tsukishima x F! Reader
||I'm sorry and I love you||

Lately,Tsukishima and Y/N had been distant. They often tend to fight,ignore,or avoid each other. The reason to this is simple...They fought  a month ago because Tsukishima offended her greatly.Finally,Y/N couldn't take it anymore and told him that she...needed some time with herself and broke it off.

Y/N was sad and mad at the same time with Tsukishima and she wanted to clear her head of him so,she decided to go to the park. But first,she'll tell her cousin,Tadashi, that she was going to the park.
She tried contacting Yamaguchi on the phone and the phone rang before a soft voice was heard.

"Hello?" Yamaguchi's voice was heard,groggy like he just woke up from a nap.
"Hey Tadashi! I'm going to the park,okay?" Y/N informed while looking at what to wear in her closet.
"Okay, I'll call you again later," Yamaguchi said,yawning right after.
Y/N chuckled,"You sound like you haven't slept at all."
"Yeah,I didn't sleep at all yesterday night because of having to study for the History test on Monday," Yamaguchi chuckled,his voice raspy and tired.
"Go to sleep,Tadashi," Y/N's gentle voice instructed,worried for her cousin's well-being."You need it."
" Thanks Y/N," Yamaguchi yawned again and ended the call right after.

Y/N got out the clothes she wanted to wear.
She wore her F/C dress/shorts/leggings/other and an F/C crop top/turtle neck/other and a white converse. She didn't want to bring money but she knew she'll regret it later if she didn't bring. She placed her wallet,phone,and camera in a small backpack and left out the door to her home.

She walked to the park and when she got there,she immediately went to the icecream vendor!

"Hello Mr. Mark," Y/N greeted happily and cheerfully.
"Hello Y/N. How have you been lately?Any news?" Mr. Mark asked,knowing already what flavor she'd get and scooping it. He handed the icecream to Y/N,who gratefully took it,and got her money out.
"Here," Y/N handed the money before answering his question."Eh,nothing much. I feel great by the way. Thanks for asking and bye! I'm gonna walk around."

Y/N started walking through the flowery part of the garden,she looked around and happen to see a little girl giving a flower crown to her mother. She snapped and awed at the photo.
"This one goes to my blog," Y/N muttered herself and looked around if she could get another picture.

She spotted a tree with blossoming flowers swaying in the wind.She placed her camera infront of her right eye but what she saw surprised her. She happended to see a man,similar to Tsukishima walking towards her in great strides. It took her a moment to realise that it was actually Tsukishima. She tried to turn back and run but a hand grabbed her wrist.

"Wait," A deep voice said,his hand on her wrist.
"What do you want?!" Y/N turned around and yelled,wanting to get out and go back home already."Just leave me alone!"
Tsukishima handed a cute tricerotops plushie with a small blush," Here."
Y/N looked confused but took it anyway," What's this?"

Tsukki didn't reply and Y/N had actually squeezed the plushie by accident and the plushie talked.
"I'm sorry and I love you!" The plushie said in a cute and soft voice. Y/N looked up at Tsukishima,to see him looking at the side with blush in his face,"Tch." He clicked his tongue.
Y/N was touched by this,"Aww...Thank You! It's absolutely adorable Tsukki!" She tackled Tsukishima in a hug and Tsukki hugged back,wrapping his arms around her small body. He placed his chin ontop of her head as she buried her head in her neck.
"I'm sorry," Tsukishima whispered,loud enough for Y/N to hear."Please don't ever leave me again."
Y/N looked up and saw Tears in the corner of his eyes. She wiped them away with her thumb,"Don't cry,Kei. I won't ever leave you again. Even if we fight,We won't give up on each other. We will stay together,have kids,and grow old together,Wether you like it or not!"
Tsukki chuckled and rested his chin on her head again,"I love how that sounds."

They continued hugging each other,the wind slightly blowing on their hair.
"I love you," Tsukki said sweetly.
"I love you too," Y/N replied back,smiling softly.