Chappie 7

Let's just pretend Asahi is back okay? Also nishinoya. Like I said,I'm not really following the plot. Forgive me for the photo but Meh...
(๑¯ω¯๑)
"Asahi!" Daichi yelled,startling the poor gentle giant.
"H-hai?" Asahi stuttered,scared miserably of Daichi.
"Spike for this young lady please," Daichi commanded,gesturing to the yawning Y/N.
Asahi visibly relaxed,his shoulders no longer tense,"That's it?"
"Do your best please. Don't go easy on me or that be too boring," Y/N requested and began walking to one side of the court while Sugawara and Asahi went to the other.

"Ready?" Sugawara asked.

"Since the day I was born," Y/N licked her lips and maintained the same position.
Sugawara tossed the ball to Asahi who hit with all his might.
The ball was recieved in a flash,perfectly landing on the other side of the court.
They all looked at Y/N,astonished to see her slowly go back to original form of just standing,"Too easy.I need a challenge!" She yelled.
Asahi and Suga snapped out of it and continued their relay,the ball going left and right,to the corners,dumps,straight down,you name it!
Y/N recieved with ease,leaving a couple of amazed faces watching her. She made recieving look so easy!
At one point the ball went really far and the members thought she wouldn't get it until she ran and dived to her side,the ball hitting the side of her foot. She quickly stood up and ran too were the ball would land recieved it so it went high. She took a step back and ran forward and jumped,perfectly spiking the ball to the corner of the other side of the court.

"Damn...she makes me love her even more!" Yuu exclaimed,sparkles evident on his eyes as he continued to admire her.
After a few more minutes,they stopped,sweating and panting from the tiring effort of setting,spiking,and recieving.
"You were amazing,Y/N-san!" Puera exclaimed in pure admiration.
"Tch...show-off," Tsukishima clicked his tongue and turned his head.
"wohhhhh...you were like swoosh,wham,and bam! On that spike!" Hinata excitedly yelled,feeling admiration for her.
"Hinata you dumbass! She won't understand you! You bloke," Kageyama hit Hinata in the head and they started bickering.
Suga nodded,"I agree. You were really amazing,Y/N-san."
You blushed in embarrassment as they continued to compliment you,"Thank you,guys"
Puera stood up and stretched,"My turn."

She walked to one side of the court while Hinata and Kageyama made their way to the other.Once Ennoshita whistled,Kageyama quickly tossed the ball with Hinata,a quick they were doing.
Before Puera knew it,Hinata was in the other side of the court and the ball had whooshed pass her.
She grinned,"Heh,thanks for the demonstration"

The duo did so again and this time Puera was able to one touch the ball. This shocked the duo and the other people.
They did it again,with Puera fully blocking the ball from going over the net. This left astonishment written all over their faces.

The duo did all kinds of spikes and Puera blocked most of them,She mastered in reading the blocks and she sometimes did guess blocking.

They stopped,Tired from the workout.
"phew...that was fun!" Puera close eyed smiled amd drank from the water bottle given to her by Suga.
Tsukishima was shocked. It took her only 2 tries to fully block the duo's weird quick. Tsukishima then clicked his tongue again,turning away,"Yamaguchi,hand me a water bottle."
"Yes,tsukki"

After a 5 minute break,Y/N and Puera proceeded into walking to the other side of the court.
"So for our final test,I'm suppose to set for you and you have to spike it?" Y/N asked her partner.
"Mhm," She replied back happily.
"Okay," Y/N nodded."Hey Peura,can you run as fast as you can from that pole to the other?"
"Huh? Mmkay," Puera complied to the odd request and ran
Y/N observed her thoroughly,'She takes 3-4 secs. From one end of the pole to the other. Okay'

"Can you jump as high as you can please?" Y/N requested.
Peura,again,complied to the request and jumped.
'hmmmm...she can jump 40-50 inches of the ground. Interesting.'
After Puera landed on her two feet gracefully,She turned to Y/N,who was observing her every single move.

' Hmm...maybe there?' Y/N thought,looking at a spot about 7inches above the net.
"Puera,get ready," Y/N commanded.
She targeted that one spot and prepared to toss it there. When Puera jumped,She tossed the ball,her aim accurate. Puera perfectly hit the ball and landed with her two feet again.
Puera stared at her hand in amazement,"The ball never fit so perfectly in my hands!"
Hinata lurched forward,"oohhhh can I have a quick?!" Y/N nodded,"Sure."
The two got ready,Hinata ran super fast and Y/N back tossed it directly into his palm,the ball still spinning for a quick moment before it was hit. The bystanders could hear the sound of the ball whizzing bye to the far end of the court.
Hinata's eyes sparkled yet again and he showed his slightly red palm," it felt sooooooo perfect!!!" He yelled,pointing at his hand.
Even Kageyama and Tsukishima were impressed!

Anyway,it ended up with Daichi telling Yui that Puera and Y/N were really good and valuable players and that if they were to play an official match,they were guaranteed to bring victory.
Yui beamed at this and when they returned back to the gym ,she started squealing like a mad person,"Ahhhhhh!!! We got really good players,girls!" She said,hands cupping both her cheeks as she informed the team.

The girls in the team smiled and patted the girls in their back,saying a 'good job' or 'nice one' to them.