☞ betty

dated: august 29, 2019
to: archiesandrews@gmail.com
cc: bettyscoop@gmail.com
re: i'm sorry.

archie,

of all the people whom i care and love, you're the only one who's going to get this very email. i know your busy like everyone else, but hear me out okay?

archibald andrews, i loved you. i loved you so much that i hurt jughead, veronica and as time flew, i hurt myself.

i kid myself around that someday you'll realize that you love me, arch. even as i'm writing to you, i feel that way.

remember that remake of beauty and the beast? when the beast said that he had to let belle go because he loved her. well, i'm doing the same.

i'm setting you free even though i've never caged you because i never want you to feel restricted with being with the people that you see sparks with. i want to let you go because i've been hurting myself along with you and i don't want to drag myself to a person who i know doesn't feel the same way.

you're reading an email because maybe through telling you, i can learn to move on. i can now finally let you go, without holding anything back.

i love jughead so much and i can feel him doubt it because i spent all my life chasing after you. since jughead and i are about to move to new york together in 2 months, i cant risk losing him in the greatest moments of our lives.

im finally over you. i never knew how satisfying it is to say it but i still hope you understand, archie, that things will probably never be the same, ever again.

yours truly,
elizabeth.

A/N:

OKAY SO SOME OF YALL ARE REALLY GOOD AT SOLVING THE DEATH OF OUR MEME QUEEN !! Its like you all hacked my mind lmao

So I have at least 2 weeks til i go back to school so in a few days youll know whether betty die or not. But don't expect a cutesy ending bc this is still a dramatic ff lololol so no fluffs here soon!!

xx, n