07

Chance's POV:

We quickly went to the back exit of the club and saw Blair who was punching that guy in the face.

He groaned and held his nose."Uh oh, another broken nose alert" Max said and Blair smirked.

"Shut up and help me" Jason said and pointed to the guy. They knocked him out and tapes his mouth and hands.

Few of our guys drove over the van and put him in there. "You okay?" I asked Blair. She smiled and nodded.

"Yeah totally. It is like some action movie" she said and looked at the van and that guy who was unconscious.

I smirked and went to our car together with her. We drove to the gym but entered from the back and took that guy to one of the empty rooms.

There were only table and few chairs in the room. Ace handcuffed him to the chair and stood besides me.

Guy woke up and looked at us in shock. "Whats your name?" I asked him.

I already knew his name but I asked him that to know that will he tell the truth.

"Sean" he answered shortly and looked at his handcuffed hand. "What do you want from me?" He asked with fear in his voice.

"Don't act like you don't know it. You were destroying our deals with other gangs so now we wi destroy you" Ace said and looked at him dead in the eyes.

His eyes suddenly went big and his shock was replaced with the fear. "I swear I didn't know that it was your gang. I don't even know anything about the gangs It is just-" He was speaking really fast.

"Shut up for a minute" I said loudly. He looked at me and then at Ace.

"How are you connected to the gangs?'" Ace asked. "I am not there was that man who gave me money and told me what to do" he said.

"Who is that man?" I asked. He stood silent and looked to the ground. "Answer" I said and kicked his chair to the back.

"I won't" Sean said. "Fine by me" Ace said and punched him in the stomach. He groaned and coughed.

"He will kill me if I say it to you" he said above the whisper. "Dude you shouldn't have gotten yourself into this. But you did so spill it before I get to work with this" I said and showed my new knife to him.

"It is new by the way. It will be so much fun to create different designs on your skin with thia while blood floods everywhere and you cry in pain" I said in a low tone and slowly to get him panicked.

"Stop, just please don't do this I will tell everything. Just don't " he broke down. Me and Ace smiled.

"Then spill it, who paid you to do this?" Ace asked. He sighed. "I don't know for sure. His name is Felix and he told me to do this because he wanted to weaken you."

"Do you know anything else about him?" I asked him as I leaned on the wall. "I did a research on him before agreeing. I had connections with gangs from other states so I asked them to do it for me" He said and stopped. "And?" I asked.

"He is parents are from Italy and his dad was part of the mafia. Not the leader but still important job. After a while he gathered the needed amount of money and organised a little gang of his own. " He said but Ace interrupted.

"So, he went out of the mafia. But isn't it against the law or something?" He said and Sean nodded.

"Yeah it is against the rules but he didn't do it for himself he did it for his son-Felix. Felix was ruling gang in England first but now his gangs main is in California." He said and turned his head to me.

"He paid me so I would make your reputation weaker and cut off your deals. I wouldn't have done it if I wasn't in a big debt and needed money. " He tried to explain himself.

I sighed and looked at Ace. "Call guys to finish it in here and they mustn't leave any trace behind." I said. Sean's expression was panicked.

But he should have known better than messing with us.

"So Felix huh? Want me to search about him a little bit?" Mason said after we told them about it.

"Yeah I think it would be good. I don't know if what Sean said is true so it can be helpful." Ace said and I nodded.

"So what now?" Max asked and stood up from his place.

He stumbled a bit while doing so. I don't know if it is because he is drunk or sleepy.

"Let's go to home and sleep at least for few hours and decide our move afterwards." I said and everyone supported me on this.

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Share