13

Chance's POV:

I leaned my back on the leather chair and looked down at Blair.

Our target has already entered the club. Blair waited a little bit so he wouldn't suspect something and then went to the bar and started doing her thing.

Main plan was just to get him distracted so we can get stuff from his computer. I didn't want them to know that I stole plan details.

I wanted them to attack so we can beat them up and kill the spirit of rebellion.

After few minutes of watching Blair trying to get his attention I got bored. So, I decided to go downstairs and get myself a drink there.

"Guys, I am going to get a drink. Do you want anything?" I asked boys as I stood up from my place.

"Well I don't want anything but I am bored so I will go there with you" Max said and stood up from his place too.

I shrugged and made my way to the bar. Max was coming behind me when some girl jumped on him.

Me and Max looked at each other confused. She was totally wasted and was giggling non-stop.

Max laughed at that and helped her to find her way to the exit. I rolled my eyes at them and ordered simple cocktail.

While bartender was making my order. I looked for Blair around the dancing people.

I also looked for George. It was important that he had already saw Blair and took an interest on her.

I finaly found him sitting in one of the chairs in the middle and he was already watching her.

I moved my eyes back to Blair but when I did so I saw someone a face to be ceratain which I found familiar. But the strange part is I don't know why. It is lime I have never seen this guy but he was familiar.

He had messy hair and green eyes. He had few guys around him probably his friends and was laughing at something they have said.

"So, got your drink" Max said drawing my attention back to the bartender. My drink was ready so I took it and smiled at Max. "What happened with the girl?" I asked him curiously.

"Um, well she tried to kiss me and when I pushed her back she accidentally fell to the ground and looked at me angrily. So I slowly walked away before she attacked me" Max said and I laughed at him

I sat near the Ace and looked down at Blair. Her job was going well. They were talking in the bar and he ordered her another drink.

I have already warned the bartender to not put that much of alcohol to Blair's drinks. I didn't want her to get drunk and accidentally ruin everything.

I put my head to Ace's shoulder and he wraped his hand around me. I looked over at Mason and Jason who were playing some game on Mason's phone

Mason was winning because Jason wasn't that focused on the game. All of his attention was at the bar.

Ugh, boys with their mixed feelings.

Soon enough we got the signal from Blair as she walked out of the club with George.

We slowly walked downstairs after they exited and got into our car and followed their car from the distance.

"What the fuck is taking you so long?" Jason grumbled at Ace who was trying to pick the lock of the house.

I smacked Jason in the back of his head and he looked at me frustrated.

"I understand that it is your man period but try to keep calm" I said sarcastically and he nodded.