17

Ace's POV:

It was few weeks since we came here and it seems like they were just simple attacks. From the rival gangs.

Of course, it was really serious matter too. But when we came here we thought that Felix was the one behind it all.

But, luckily he isn't.

Me and Mason decided that we will stay there for another week to show the rivals who's the boss in here.

We have alreay defeated 2 of their attacks. Our main plan was to get more gangs to our side to defeated the rivals.

The plan was working really well. In our world, it is really important to get to know you enemies.

You have to know them better than your friends.

So,by making gangs take the my side, I also get to know their leaders better.

By every successful step made today I get the guarantee of the successful future of my gang.

To stay on the top of the list of well-known gangs. All this things should be done.

"You comming or what?" Mason asked me as he walked out of the door.

We were going to club tonight. We had important meeting which involved our attackers.

Gangleaders of the main gangs that were in my side were coming tonight.

I had already learned the location  of our attackers and tonight were going to kill them.

I walked out and sat at the front seat. Mason has already started the engine he was waiting for me and Logan.

He was the one who ruled everything when me or Chance weren't here.

 Soon Logan came and put few of our weapons to the back of the car and we started driving

I opened my phone to check the time when I saw one new message from unknown number.

I opened it and there were pictures of Chance with Peter. They were having coffee at starbucks. She was smiling to him and he was drinking his coffee.

Be careful who you trust. Said the message.

It is the second time that I receive something like that since I came here. It is starting to irritate me now.

I need to go back to New York. ASAP.

I deleted the message and looked out of the window. "You fine?" Logan asked me and patt my shoulder.

I nodded. "Yeah, just thinking about the  plan for tonight." I said.

"It is gping to be totally fine. We will beet them at count and fightig skills." Logan convinced me.

"I know, we all are the gangleaders of strongest gangs. Of course we will destroy them" I said and guys smirked.

Soon enough we parked the car infront of the night club. Guards escorted us the the 3rd floor, where all other gangleaders and their best men were sitting around the table.

They were waiting for us. So as sson as we entered the stopped talkin gwith each other and everyone's attention were on us.

I like this feeling. The feeling when you feel important. When you feel needed.

We got over the plan few more times and after that decided to don't waste time anymore.

All this gangleadet got attacjed too. They couldn't defeat the attacks like we did. So they were really eager to kill this fuckers.