33

Chance's POV:

I opened the doors of the gym and everyone got quiet. Max and Ace were training with them. They all were looking at me like I have appeared out of nowhere.

"Good day everybody." I said loudly and they all turned back to their trainings.

I put my phone and headphones to the side. I climbed onto the main ring which made few people look at me.

"What you looking at? Wanna take the challenge and fight me?" I suggested while streching out in the middle of the ring.

Boys looked at each other and one of them smirked. "Yes I want to fight you. No offense boss but, you haven't been in here for a while. I think you are loosing your reputation." He said while climbing onto the ring.

By now Max has stopped training and was looking at us. "Fight, fight, fight." He started to  chant and others joined him circling us.

"Lets see if I still can kick your ass." I said smirking and got into the fight position.

He made the first move and I dodged it while punxhing him in the stomach. But it wasn't that strong because he moved to the side.

He kicked me making me stumble to the back.  I gained my control back quickly and kicked him few times in a row.

He  jumped at me makimg us both fall to the ground. I gained the dominance and pinned him to the ground.

"1, 2, 3!" Everyone counted and cheered at the end. I let go of him and offered my hand to him.

"Who's  weak now?" I said while he was catching his breath. " Of course you boss. After all you are leader for your strength." He said and we both jumped down from the stage.

"Come on everyone back to training. We have a rival to fight. " I yelled loudly and they cheered.

"Ace, do we have anything new about Felix and his people?" I asked him when we were settled at our office.

He shook his head. "They didn't pull anything up this whole time. So they should be planning something big." He said.

I nodded and we stood silent for  few minutes. Then I got an idea and run out of the room.

I called guys and they all came in rush. Jason and Blair had come too.  We all went back inside and I locked the door behind me before telling my plan to them.

I was hoping that they would help me to develop it. We talked about it for 2 hours and at the end we perfected everything. Not leaving a single gap or mistake.

This time I want to do it properly. Not like the incident with Peter. This time I won't leave things to go with flow.

"We don't have a possibility of loosing. We must win and stand our ground as the main gang in the New York. " I said one more time and they all nodded.

"So, where do you wanna go for dinner?"  Max asked breaking the silence that fell upon us.

"Why don't you choose? Call Tony too. It has been a long time since we last saw him." Ace suggested and Max nodded before going out to call him.

We all spent our evening together enjoying the meal and forgetting all about our problems.

"Oh, remember that one time when Mason had a crush and then he.." Jason couldn't continue and started to laugh.

Max and Ace looked at Mason and started to laugh too. Me Blair and Tony were looking at each other not understanding their inside joke.

"He-he wanted to invite her to the date so when we wete having lunch at the school he went over to her. But someone pushed him so he dropped his food to her face..."  Ace said calming up a bit and then looked at Jason.

"She had soup and sphagetti all over her. Then he went like 'I am sorry want me to lick that of off you?' Girl then attacked him and made him dirty too." Jason said.

"You should have seen this girls face she was angry as hell and then he scratched Mason's face with her hands." Max finished and 3 of us looked at Mason.

"In my defense her nails were too long." He said and we all broke into the fits of laughter.

We have spent all of our evening like this. Just laughing and making stupid jokes.

When we got home I got a mesage from unknown number.

Be ready in 5 love. Gonna face time you.
-F-

"Mason open up computer and get ready TV. Felix's going to call us." I said loudly and Mason rushed down from his room.

"He really is the different kind of villian. " Ace sighed and connected my phone to the Computer and TV.

"Hello dears. " Felix's voice was heard from the speakers of TV. But we couldn't see his face.

Me and Ace sat in the nearby couch and lookes at blank screen. "Oh fuck, video isn't working. Hold on let me try this again." Felix said and disconnected the call.

We chuckled at that. In few minutes he called back.

"All set now. Finally I can see my enemies clearly." Felix said and sighed.

I rolled my eyes at him. "What do you want?"

He shook his head. "Not so harsh Chance not so harsh. We were friends after all." He said and winked at me.

That piece of shit.

After seeing that we won't say anything he continued. "I called to inform you that you have bored me. Your gang hadn't made any attacks or missions on mine. You had a lot of free time. " He stopped for some kind of dramtic effect.

"Even enough free time to make babies." He said and smiled in a wicked way.

"None of you fucking business Felix." Ace said angrily.

"Whatever. What I wanted to say is. The war is coming. The war between you and I. Be ready to loose your everythings fuckers." Felix hung up on us aftet saying this.

But little did he know that he will be the one to lose everything.