37

Chance's POV:

Felix replied right away. He and few of his gang members were going to be there.

I on the other hand wasn't sure that I was doing the right thing.

It is like sure from the side it might look like I am betraying my friends.

Which I am

But all of this has a bigger purpose. I don't know what it is yet.

I shook my head trying to distract myself from this thoughts.

"You fine babe?" Ace wrapped his arms around me and made me smile.

He wouldn't be this happy with me if he knew what I was about to do.

"Yeah, sure." I leaned on him and let my mind relax for few moments.

Soon enough everyone was ready and we were on our way to the club.

Felix texted me his location in the club so that I know where to look when we get in.

It was on the first floor near the DJ booth.

We sat on the opposite side and Ace went to pick up our drinks.

Blair was the first one to notice Felix. "Look who's here." She yelled over the loud music.

Jason immediately looked at the direction she was looking. "What a great surprise" Jason spoke sarcastically.

I ignored his comment and looked over at Felix, he smiled innocently like I we were old friends or something.  We both didn't look away until Ace came back with our drinks. He sat near me blocking my view of Felix.  

Ace looked at me, asking me if I was alright with his eyes. I shrugged him off. Can't let him too close to me now that I am planning on turning on them.

After few hours of dancing drinking and shooting stupid drunk videos we were ready to leave. It was surprising that Felix and his gang didn't leave-they were sitting there the whole time. Watching every move of me and my friends. 

When we were walking to our cars I stumbled over and hugged Ace in my drunken state. I grabbed him by his collar and brought him closer to myself and connected our lips without any more words.

In that moment I prayed. I prayed for this moment to never end. I didn't want to end this  not like this anyways. I wish that things could have worked out differently but they didn't.  It was the only way out and even though I didn't want to do it. I had to for my friends, for Ace. 

I didn't realize that I was crying until my tears blurred my vision.  I moved away from Ace so he couldn't see that I was crying.  "Babe, you good?" Ace slurred out turning me to face him. Even when he was drunk he was still worrying. 

I nodded and kissed him once more and slipped something into his pocket without him noticing it. "I love you. Don't forget to check your pockets in the morning."  I said and Ace looked at me confused.  

Guys have called a taxi because we were too drunk to drive. Everyone have left few minutes go and our cab was waiting. I pushed Ace into the cab and slammed the door. Before Ace could understand what I was doing I quickly yelled to the driver. "Drive, now" 

Before Ace could roll down the window and after my heart shattered into million pieces cab drove away. Leaving me surrounded by its poisonous smoke. But I doubt that it would make me hurt any much more than that. 

I looked at empty space near me where Ace was standing not so long ago. His smell still lingered  in the air I inhaled it one last time and turned to the other side where Felix was holding the door of the car open for me. 

 I didn't turn to look at the things that I have left behind I just quickened my steps and got into the car. 

Hey, hey, my fellow readers whom I was ignoring which wasn't so good from me. Thank you all for kind messages and feedbacks I love every single one of you. Anyways it might look like I am rushing the things in here and you can't understand what Chance, means right now but believe me you will understand it soon. 

Next chapter will be the last one  so prepare your tissues and blankets ladies and gentleman.

Thank you for staying through my messy update schedules. Comment your thoughts about me and my books down bellow. If we reach 10 comments I will update Epilogue right away