Ch. 45

Ariana

Monday, 11:28 am

I was now at Justin's job getting ready for the maternity shoot. Some woman whose name I did not know was doing my makeup and another woman was doing my hair. Justin was sitting across the room, on his phone.

"I'm done." The woman doing my hair says.

The woman doing my makeup puts on multiple shades of lipstick, blending them together. I will admit it looks pretty good.

"Alrighty. You, missy, are finished." She says.

"Thanks."

"Come on, Ari." Justin says.

I get out of the chair and follow him out of the room. I was already dressed, so all we had to do now was take the pictures, change, take more pictures, change, take more pictures, and continue doing that until the outfits they wanted to be shown were shown.

The first outfit was a silver dress with the back cut out.

"I don't appreciate you making my wife wear this revealing clothing." Justin says to his boss.

I don't even know his name, like everybody else who works here.

"What exactly is it revealing?" His boss asks.

I watch the photographer take sample pictures of the white background then look at them, trying to find the right angle.

"Are you ready, Alfred?" Justin's boss asks.

"Yeah. Let's get started." The photographer says.

There were other women doing the shoot but they had theirs on other days. We would take group pictures on Friday.

"I know you've done this before, so just do a couple poses and I'll tell you what to adjust." Alfred tells me.

I nod, following his instructions. The entire photoshoot takes about three hours, and when I'm done, it's almost time to pick up Aviella. At the end of the week, they're giving me the outfits that I took pictures in. My favorite is the lavender dress that has a heart drawn in the middle of the stomach.

2:30 pm

"Let's go, Ariana. We have 10 minutes to get to her school." Justin says.

"Really, Justin? You know I'm pregnant, right? And I'm not exactly preparing to run a marathon, am I?"

"You have a really smart mouth." He says.

"If I had a penny for every time I heard someone say that."

"Yes, I know. You would be filthy stinking rich. Thanks for reminding me."

"Shut up, please."

"Only since you told me nicely."

"I don't think you can tell someone to shut up 'nicely'." I say as we get in the car.

"Exactly." Justin turns on the car, driving out of the parking lot.

Aviella's school is ten minutes away and we have ten minutes to get there. We'll probably be late but she had friends to talk to. She'll be alright.

"Can I talk now?" Justin asks.

"Yes, baby. You may talk." I tell him.

"You look beautiful. I don't know how many times I've told you that but I can't tell you enough." I blush and he strokes my cheek.

"I love you, princess."

"I love you too, daddy." I smirk.

"No, stop." He says.

I giggle, stroking his thigh.

"Ariana, watch it."

I pull my hand away and take out my phone, adding a million pictures and videos to Snapchat and some to Instagram as well.