Ch. 126

Ariana

Friday, 3:33 am

"Leave mommy alone, Moonlight. Go to sleep." I sigh.

Justin chuckles and I roll my eyes.

"I'm tired. I don't see what's funny about that."

"I'm not laughing at you being tired. I'm laughing because this whole situation is funny."

"No, it's really not."

"Give lady bug to daddy. She likes sleeping with me."

I take Bella off of the bed and give her to Justin. He lays her on his chest and surprisingly, she falls asleep in about ten minutes. I did not expect that at all.

"I told you." Justin says.

"I hate you so much."

"Why? Because my baby likes me more than you?"

"Shut up. I'm going to sleep." I turn onto my stomach and slam my face into my pillow.

"That was hilarious." Justin says.

I roll my closed eyes and Justin rests his hand on my back. He couldn't sleep without touching me in some way.

7:37 am

"Somebody's up for the day." I say.

"She is. Definitely."

"I don't like it."

"Do you want me to watch her? You can go back to sleep."

"Awe, you're so sweet. I think I'll take you up on that offer."

Justin stays with Bella while I sleep right next to them, at least until he gets bored and let's her lay next to me and move around like Bella McKinzey does.

8:28 am

"I got you a present." Justin says when there's a knock on the door, which is what actually wakes me up, and not Bella moving around, because I'm so used to that.

"What is it?"

"Breakfast." He opens the door and a hotel employee pushes a cart full of food into the room.

"Oh my God, I'm gonna die of too much food." I bury my head in my pillow while Bella entertains herself by sucking on her hand.

Once the employee leaves, Justin comes over to the bed and starts planting kisses on my neck.

"Good morning." He whispers, sending chills down my spine.

"Wow, wow, wow. You are very powerful, young man. I think I'm gonna eat now. Thank you, baby." I turn over and pull Justin's face closer to mine so I can kiss him.

The only problem is when I pull away, he pulls me back in. I run my hand through his hair and he groans before I pull away for good.

"Slow your roll, kid. There's a sleeping child in the other room who can walk in here whenever she wants."

"I'm not a kid." I laugh, standing up and walking over to the table in our room that was now stockpiled with food.

Justin follows me and we both sit down at the table. I put my feet in his lap, even though he likes to tickle me. But he's not gonna do it this time because he knows I'm eating and if I laugh, I'll choke to death and die.

Then he won't have his wife and he'll have to raise two girls by himself, which will be hard, considering one of them needs breast milk from her mother. But none of that will happen because he's not going to tickle my feet while I'm eating.