1.

No one's POV

Lisa and Junghyun arrived early at the airport with Sehun. However, Lisa was flustered to see many reporters and paparazzis out there, realizing it is in live broadcast. Sehun hissed angrily and intertwined his hand with hers, protecting her from them. 

As soon as her face was shown in the TV, BTS and Yoojung was stunned by how much she has changed. One of the reporter asked her a question that made her feel uncomfortable, "Is it true that you're currently dating Sehun?" 

Jungkook, who had his eyes closed and listening to music, reopened his eyes and took one of his earphones off, focusing on the TV. 

She looks different. 

BTS and Yoojung were anxious to hear her answer and wanted her to deny it because of Jungkook, "I have no answer to that question."

Reporter: "Many EXO-L fans are very curious about your relationship with Sehun. They acknowledged you two being a good pair."

Sehun: "Thank you. I'm sorry, please leave some spaces for us to walk through."

Reporter: "Sehun-ssi, what do you think about the rumors? Is it true?"

Sehun: "I'll leave it up to your imaginations."

Sehun safely brought Lisa to the car, "Wah, those guys are seriously no joke." 

Junghyun shook his head happily as he turned on the engine and drove off to their home after dropping Sehun off at his work. Meanwhile, the situation between BTS and Yoojung and Jungkook became quiet. 

They all turned around, but Jungkook didn't care as usual. 

"Yah, why do you look so calm after that?" asked Taehyung, holding back his anger. 

The members tried to hold him back, but it was no use when Taehyung walked towards him and grabbed his collar, "I'm talking to you." 

Jungkook sighed harshly as he break it off and took off his earphones while looking back at him, "Can I not be calm?" 

"What has gotten to you, Jungkook?"

"Nothing much. It's not like we both have a thing so isn't it normal for me to act like this whenever she's on TV?"

"Just what the hell happened at the airport?"

Jungkook was beginning to feel frustrated and the members was quick to realize as they pulled Taehyung away from him, "It's nothing important. Wouldn't it better if you guys stop mentioning Lisa? We aren't the same as we used to be." 

All the members and Yoojung furrowed their eyebrows confusingly while Jungkook get his stuff ready and left the dorm for practice. Taehyung looked so lost. Yoojung left the building to visit Lisa and talk everything that happened three years ago. 

Lisa and Junghyun arrived home and went inside the house excitedly and saw their parents cooking. Lisa was the only one that approached to them while Junghyun was feeling uneasy. To think that Mr. Park who have been together with them since he was 14 years old and work as a bodyguard for Lisa has changed to Junghyun. 

Lisa then chuckled at him while Mr. and Mrs. Manoban approached to him first and caressed his cheeks as they pulled him into a hug with tears, "Welcome back, Junghyun." 

After their reunion, the bell rings had them confused and never thought someone would visit them. Lisa opened the door and it was surprisingly Sehun and Yoojung, "Why are you two here?"

Yoojung rolled her eyes on her, "Yah, I came to see you. This is what I get from my best friend in return?"

Lisa chuckled awkwardly, "Aha, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way. And you? What are you doing here? Aren't you busy?"

Sehun smiled cheekily, "I came here to see you and your parents as well."

Lisa: "No, go home."

Sehun: "Ah, why? I thought you'd introduce me to your parents when we come back."

Lisa: "I know but, we got lots of time for this."

Sehun: "Aha, I'm sorry. I just couldn't wait to see your parents."

Yoojung raised her eyebrows in disbelief, "Excuse me? I'm still here." 

Lisa chuckled at her reaction as she grabbed both of their hands inside the house. They had a small party to welcome Lisa and Junghyun back home after 3 years. As the night comes, Sehun decided to go back to his dorm since it's already late and the manager scolded him for skipping out the practice. 

Lisa felt bad, but Sehun reassured her with a smile since it was his decision to stay all night. 

He took her both of her hands before actually leaving, "I'll miss you." 

Lisa raised her head in confusion, "Eh? Are you going to be away again?" 

"We have 10 concerts in total, meaning it'll take a month hopefully. I'm really sorry."

Lisa smiled weakly as she pecked him on the lips, "It's okay, I understand. Don't worry and do your best as always. I'll be rooting for you. Also, it's a must to take care of your health. I won't forgive you if you faint like that again."

"Yes, Ma'am. I will take care of myself properly."

Lisa giggled happily as she yelled out jokingly, "Now, leave!"

"Before that, do I get anything from you?"

Lisa smiled teasingly as she rolled her eyes on him, making Sehun sulking. She then cupped his cheeks as she kissed him, but Sehun wasn't satisfied yet. Lisa realized that it's not what he expected so she laughed at his reaction and finally gave him a long kiss, which had Sehun smiled during the kiss.

Their moment was interrupted by his manager as he honked the horn twice. 

They pulled away happily and bid each other a goodbye after hugging each other. They hope to see each other again in a month. 

Lisa didn't notice they were being watched by her family and Yoojung.

She then remembered Jungkook and everything that happened outside of this house. 

This makes me feel really all nostalgic.