13.

Sehun's POV

I couldn't hold back anymore when Jungkook gave me that look after kissing Lisa right in front of me. Is he mocking me? 

I slammed the door closed and looked at Lisa, I was shocked when I scared her, "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare or hurt you." 

I caressed her cheeks and raised her head to look at me, making Lisa feel nervous with my touch, "I got jealous." 

Lisa then softened and sighed in relief as she hugged him, "I thought you were angry so I got scared." 

I pulled away and smiled at her, "I was angry and jealous."

Lisa chuckled jokingly and I pouted at her sadly, "I'm sorry. It's just a work for me, I promise." 

"Hurry and we will leave."

"Already? Where are we going?"

"I'll drop you off home."

"Are you going back to China after?"

"Yeah, I was only given a day to visit you."

Lisa pouted sadly, "Can't you leave tomorrow? I want to be with you all day."

I stroked her head gently with a wide smile on my face while looking at her dearly as if she's very precious to me, "I'm truly sorry. I'll make it up with you when I come back again." 

I didn't know how sad she was with my absence as I felt really guilty for her. Lisa then hugged me tightly and whispered at my ear, "No matter what happen between Jungkook and I, please forgive me."

The way she said it that way, I felt suspicious of what else did they do together, but I went along with it, "I've forgiven you, no worries. As long as you'd still be my one and only girl." 

After Lisa changed her clothes, I intertwined my hand with Lisa and left the room together. Both of us saw Jungkook coming towards us and he brought the necklace in front of Lisa with his fierce gaze and Lisa was nervous to take it so I took it instead.

"Thanks." I glared at him angrily and pulled Lisa closer to me without letting him speak. 

Lisa's POV

I waited for Sehun at the front gate and watched the sky above, to freshen my mind as usual. I hugged myself from air breezes and a thought of Jungkook with that necklace came back.

I felt bad for not taking it with my own hand as I didn't want Sehun to feel suspicious of it.

Why do I feel pain inside of my heart? 

"Oh, it's Lisa. It's been a long time."

I raised my head slowly and gave her an attitude, "Oh, why are you here? Are you here to stalk Jungkook?" 

Dahee shrugged her shoulders and moved on to the next question, "How about your boyfriend? Didn't he came to see you?"

"Yah? Are you now after him?"

"Of course. Apparently, he's my type."

"W-What? Don't you dare lay your dirty hands on him?"

"Heol, you seriously love Sehun? I thought you're dating him just to forget Jungkook, aren't you?"

"Unfortunately, I'm not like that. I'm taking my relationship with Sehun seriously."

"Oh right, he accidentally heard something about you and Jungkook. If you don't want him hear further more, I'm suggesting you to leave this company and go somewhere far where no ones knows you exist."