2.

Yoojung's POV

What I just saw was beyond in my imagination. 

I never expect her to kiss him naturally right in front of us. 

What happened between Lisa and Jungkook? 

Jungkook's words earlier confused me, making me want to question Lisa about everything. Lisa then turned around and immediately blushed, which had me surprised of her to make that expression, "Oh, I didn't notice you guys were watching us the whole time." 

It looks like she has forgotten about Jungkook. 

Before I could say something, Junghyun cut me off, "Lisa, you should put your stuff away. I'll take care of Yoojung so take your time." 

I furrowed my eyebrows to see this man again, which I frowned at him, "What's with you?" 

Junghyun cleared his throat before introducing himself to me, "I'm Junghyun and Lisa's older brother." 

I widened my eyes surprisingly as I bowed to him for being disrespectful, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude."

Jungkook giggled at her and shook his head as if it was not a big deal. However, he warned me, "I just want to tell you that if you came here to mention Jungkook, please don't." 

I was perplexed, "Why is that?"

"Lisa is different than she was before. She's enjoying her life now so I hope you to be considerate."

Lisa: "Yoojung! Come. I'm done cleaning my stuff."

I couldn't forget his words earlier, making me bring back to reality, "What brings you here?" 

I became silent when she questioned me, but I couldn't help but to ask her about Jungkook, "What about Jungkook?" 

Lisa didn't hesitate, "What about him?"

"Didn't you like him?"

"I liked him."

"You don't even like that guy!"

"Sehun. That's his name. How can you be sure that I don't like him?"

"Because you're doing this to forget Jungkook, aren't you?"

"No. I'm dating Sehun because I like him."

"Heol, I can't believe that you chose someone over Jungkook."

"You don't know anything that happened between us. Please, I'm begging you. Don't talk about Jungkook anymore. Sehun is important to me."

I sighed in disbelief, "Fine! Whatever you want! Make sure to keep your words."

I never expect to argue with Lisa. I was frustrated for some reasons. The fact that she isn't with Jungkook is unbelievable. I've always thought she's happy with Jungkook and yet, she's telling me she's happy with Sehun.

This is ridiculous.

Before I could leave, Junghyun then mumbled something, "You shouldn't have brought it up. It was Jungkook's fault for not realizing it sooner." 

I turned around and saw him smiling at me as if he was threatening me for hurting Lisa. I shivered in fear and left the house, making my way to Big Hit. Taehyung came out of the building, making me called out on him, "Yoojung! Where were you this whole time? I looked for you everywhere."

Taehyung hissed furiously as he pulled me in for a hug. We pulled away and decided to walk around the street, "I went to visit Lisa and talked about Jungkook."