8.

No one's POV

After their schedule, Lisa saw Yoojung and Taehyung together from far and smiled at them, making Jungkook want to follow where her eyes going to. He was quite surprised to see them getting back together quickly and sighed in relief. 

We all approached to them except Lisa. Jungkook was confused and our eyes then met. Lisa turned away as she went back inside.

Why was she making that kind of face?

Jimin asked in disbelief, "Both of you are back together?"

Namjoon shook his head, "Since when?"

Jin scoffed at them teasingly, "Weren't you guys fighting last night?"

Jhope chuckled happily, "How did you guys make up?"

Suga mentioned in expressionless, "That was no fun."

Jungkook as well as the members glared deadly at Suga. Taehyung chuckled nervously while Yoojung giggled at him for being nervous, "W-Well, we just had a proper talk and made up." 

Yoojung shook her head off as if it wasn't the case, "He seduced me." 

They were shocked and gasped at him in disbelief, making Taehyung rolled his eyes on Yoojung in defeated. All of them laughed happily except Jungkook as he was worried about Lisa.

They were about to leave, but Jungkook clenched his fist and stopped his track, "I'm sorry, you guys can go ahead."

Namjoon: "Where are you going this time?"

Jungkook made up an excuse, "I forgot something in the practice."

Jhope: "What? You never forget anything."

Jungkook hissed angrily as he can't make any excuses towards his hyungs and hesitated to give another excuse while Yoojung realized what he was doing, "He did forget something. His sweater." 

The members looked back to Jungkook as they suddenly remembered his sweater, "Oh, you forgot that? Then go get it and we will wait--" 

Taehyung then went along with the flow, "We don't need to wait for him. He won't take long anyway."

Jungkook saw them smirking at him teasingly, which had him chuckled in relief as he went inside the building. Jimin looked around, "Oh yeah, where's Lisa? I saw her coming out of the building."

Jungkook stopped by at the practice room and saw her listening to EXO's songs, making his heart throbbed with pain.

I was worried for nothing. 

He was about to leave, but he was caught by Lisa and was called, "Oh, Jungkook!" 

Jungkook turned around and went inside the practice while scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"Why didn't you come inside? Did you forget something?"

"Well, you were busy so I thought I should come back for it later. I forgot my sweater."

"What? It's just a sweater."

"I just didn't want to disturb you."

Jungkook's POV

Both of us went out of the building and needed to take some air. I took glance on her sometimes and would turn away from her as I didn't want to get caught, "Hey, do you want to go somewhere far? I'm quite bored." 

I shrugged my shoulders, not having any clue where to go because I'm bad at deciding places.

Lisa giggled cutely at me and a fan noticed me, which had me gone frustrated for getting seen as I immediately put a hood on to cover myself.