Strong Yet It Stings

When August came to school, he was nervous. His heart was beating fast; his brain couldn't focus.

He was nervous that he would see Harry anytime; his brain keep on repeating that he should not express any emotion when he sees her. He knew that that was easy to do but his feelings and heart were hurt when he keeps on thinking about it.

As usual, when he passed the Mathematics Department office, he hears so much moaning. He shrug it off and went to his office, he found Meacah writing and doing her paper works. She looks up when she heard the door opened and smiled at him.

"Theere you are! Good morning Gussy!" she greeted him, he nods at her and stand beside her to give her a hug. He didn't know why he did that, maybe because he just missed this woman.

"Why were you absent yesterday?" she asked.

"Naaah, just some Whiskey bothering my mind. Couldn't teach with Whiskey in my head!"

"Whiskey?! Since when did you start drinking that?"

"Sunday."

"I mean seriously?! I thought you don't drink anymore?!"

"Well.. Yeah, it's just.. Vanessa and I were lit and we thought to just drink all night." a lie.

After what happened last Friday, August told Meacah that Vanessa was a friend, that she friend zoned him. And about Harry who ran away that night, he told Meacah that Harry became his friend when he met her again in the library after sometime.

And she ran away that night because she told him that she saw a ghost behind him, which is very big lie. He didn't want Meacah to know anything about Harry or him liking Vanessa. All he trusts right now is Vanessa, but that trust he have for her is fragile.

"It was Sunday, but you drink all night."

"Yeeep.."

"Pft! Tell me, does being friend zoned hurts a lot?"

"Yeah, of course." a half lie.

She giggles then stops and frowns.

"Yeah right. That's how I feel about you. Anywaaaaay!" she sits in her seat and looks up at August.

"Got some work to do, talk to you later." she said and focused on her work. August just went to his seat and continued his lesson plans.

----

Chunky Vanessa😂
-Remember Lovelornie, NO EMOTIONS. (tue at 7:34 am)

He put his phone at his pocket and proceed to his first class. On his way, he saw the tall, round-eyed student that was flirting with Harry last Monday, he realized that he has blonde hair and a peevish eyebrow. He wanted to approach and ask where Harry is but he remembered that he was on challenge number two. NO EMOTIONS.

But before he could turn left, the guy stops at his frineds who were flocking on one side of the hallway and greeted them.

"Heeeeey! What's up?! How's you and your hot chick Harry?!" a point eyed student said. He was tall and has black hair, his perfect jaw line surely attract ladies.

Hot chick? his mind said disgustingly. He never liked the word 'chick'.

"Damn dude! I don't want to talk about it! She's so peevish since yesterday! I can't even talk to her!" the damn-ugly-flirty-guy, as what August calls him, said.

The pointy eyed guy laughs at him and tapped his back hard.

"Gee! What's wrong? Don't tell me you made out with her and she didn't like 'ya!" the whole troop laughs at his joke, but the damn-ugly-flirty-guy frowned at them.