A Wild First Night

August was awake by evening and looked at his phone to see a warm reply from Meacah. But no reply from Vane- Oh come on, of course she wouldn't! He went of bed to make dinner and fine the house all dark.

Oh damn it, William hasn't come home yet? He struggled finding  switches on the wall and when he did, he saw a person sitting on the couch. He jumped at the sight of it and waved his head to see the that there was no one. Oh fuck, am I being haunted now? He rubbed his eyes to see it the third time and this time, he was sure there was no one.

"Damn it." he cursed and went to the kitchen.

He tried hard to catch his sleep again after he ate dinner but all the comfortable sleeping positions did him no good. He was still wide awake and the night has taken over the county. Dipped into its own darkness.

The street lamps light the way of the people walking on the streets. He decided to take out his jacket and made his way to the small veranda, he stood there for minutes. Examining the place, making himself familiar with the new environment.

He looked at the house in front, it was as small as Williams house and it's fancy colors made it lively even in the dark.  He took a deep breathe and closed his eyes for a moment. He savored it. He loved the new environment, and he can feel the stare of the people at him.

Not long after, he left the small veranda and started walking on the streets. He enjoyed the new houses he see,  the strong color of green of the grasses was a stranger to him because the nature in the county is sure is different from the city. He would nod or smile at the people he passed by to show a sign of friendliness.

Soon after, he found a bar.

Some alcohol would probably make me sleep. I wonder if I'll be waking up at someone's bed tomorrow. he thought.

When he entered the bar, it was just like the bar that Vanessa used to take him, The Kins, she calls it. He went to the counter and asked a shot of whiskey.

A soft rock music is playing in the background and he turns around from his seat to watch the people dancing.

"Hey there beautiful." said a woman in her black tank top and sexy shorts. She leaned on his lap and gave him a sexy smirk.

"Hey there pretty." he flirted back.

"Single?" she asked. He could smell the alcohol on her and he was sure that he would end up with her tonight.

"Naaah, yeaaah.. How 'bout you?"

"Same! Say we spend the night huh?" she grinned at him lazily and he chuckled. The Whiskey made him feel hot and he wanted to say yes. But then, he wanted more of the Whiskey.

"How about some more alcohol before slacking off, what do you say?" he said, she bit her lip and smiled sexy at him.

"Sure!" she sat next to the stool beside him and they drank themselves into some shots of Whiskey with wild ideas.

----

"Ahhhhrr..! Just get on with it!" the woman moaned. She has her legs widespread in August's bed and her juice was all over August's mouth. He has been licking her after he was done in her torso and her breast.

He stops and climb on top of her, showering wet kisses on her torso up to her lips and they kiss. Their body longed for their touch, she pull herself up to meet him, her hands clutching her nails on his back as August teases her with his manlihood.

"Damn it! I want you in!" she complained, August kissed her again, ignoring her complain. Then, without permission, he went inside her and pounded her insides.

"Fvck." she moaned and pulled his hair, August slowly eases out and slowly went in again. He groans at her neck and bite at it. The woman closed her eyes and feel him inside her.

"Faster." she whispered, for the first time, he listened to her. He pounded her fast, and fast. And faster. Every time he add speed, her moan goes louder but she tries hard to stopped it. August slammed inside her as fast as he could and kissed her to silence her moans. He stopped for a moment and slowly continue, hugging her tight, he went fast again. He could feel that she's almost at her end and so as he.

He pinned her on the bed and with all the strength left in him, he pounded her fast causing them to climax together.

----

August wake up in his cousin's laughing face, he was naked and the memory of last night came back to him.

"Where's the woman?" he asked William, his cousin smirked.

"Gee, it's your first night and you already have someone to hooked up with it!"

"Oh shut up. I couldn't sleep last night, and I found her." August said lazily as his heavy head kills him.

"And pounded her!" William laughed loudly and looked at August. August scowled at him, but in his head, William was right, and pounded her. his mind repeated his cousin's word.

"Don't worry, she's downstairs. Having breakfast, you better have yours too. I've got a work so gotta go!" he said happily to August, August smiled at him and his cousin left him.

He stands up and opened his bag for fresh clothes and went down to have breakfast. He found the woman eating at the dining table, August realized how sexy she was and her black hair was long, just before her waist line. When he approach the dining table, she looks up at him and she smiled.

"How's your sleep?" she asked.

"Good. How bout you?"

"Same. Come, join me here. Your cousin made the scrambled eggs, I made myself a garden salad." she said. August obeyed and started eating.

"So, what's your name? I'm August by the way." he said to push away the awkward silence.

"Carl. " she answered as she chew her food. August paused and stares at her. Her features made him astonished and he found himself admiring her.

"You free today?" he asked, waving the thought of having a crush on her and went back to eating his breakfast.

"Yeahhhpp.  I'm just a normal, jobless woman here. Pft! I can't find a job suited for me." she complained and scowl somewhere, he snorts and smiled.

"Right. May I get your number then? So I could call you."

"Yeah sure. Better to finish breakfast first, can't go on with my day without a breakfast." August chuckles at her talkativeness, he enjoyed the way she delivers it. Her tone was full of sarcastic even if it was not meant to make him laugh.

"Okay, you don't mind me walking you to your home?"

"Walking me to my home? You sure you wanna do that?"

"Yeah. I have no job yet, and I don't have anything to do. And I'm new here, you can tour me around if you want." he said shyly, Carl smiled widely at him and there was a small smirk.

"Okay! We'll be hanging out today then! Mr. August, I'll be your tour guide!" she giggles and August was infected by her happiness. He just really loved the way she talks.