Author's note

One Last Goodbye

Hey guys, how have you all been?? It's been so long since I last saw you guys. 1 year 4 months to be exact.

Now I know what y'all are thinking. What kind of a monster am I to not have updated my book for a whole year. I know, I know I'm a terrible person. That is why I have decided to write this author's note.

I went on a hiatus because I had my exams and my schedule was all fucked up and I was basically really stressed. But since this hiatus was quite long, I kinda forgot that wattpad even existed. But I came around a few months back and realised that I have an entire book to finish. But as y'all can already guess, I lost interest.

I think it's unfair for me to keep you guys waiting and thinking that I'll update the next chapter. But the truth is I don't know if I wanna continue writing this book. Don't get me wrong, I still LOVE Captain Marvel and the entire Marvel universe for that matter, but going on such a long hiatus made me lose my interest in the book. I've lost the motivation to write.

So I thought I'd close this officially... Once again, I'm really sorry for this. I know some of y'all were really anticipating it but I just can't get myself to write more of this.

When I first started writing this book, I had absolutely zero clue that MCU would actually ever bring Captain Marvel into their movies so I was quite surprised when they did. I originally thought that this book wouldn't get too much attention so I could take things slowly my way.

I want to thank all of those readers who actually spared their time to read this. I will forever be grateful to you for your support and I love all of you guys so much!!

I don't know if I'll ever write anything, and even if I do, it probably won't be this.

So thanks to all of you lovely people for reading this and I'm so sorry for putting y'all down :(

So for one last time...
Keep calm and Marvel on!

- Kiara