Ch.2: Tickle fight

"This is Akatsuki?" she whispered in disbelief.
There was no way that a high ranked criminal organization consisted of these idiots. Not a single bit. "Lets take them down, shall we Senpai...Rin?" Yamato asked with a smirk his hands ready to form a seal. "Ayy!" Kakashi and Rin replied at the same time and the three ran towards the blonde who still did not notice that he was about to get his ass whooped.

"SENPAI WATCH OUT" the masked man screamed while he swam idiotically in order to escape Sanbis attempt to kill him with his sharp teeth. "WHAT IS IT TOBI, UHN?!" the blonde turned towards his comrade yet faced the blue lighting of Kakashis Chidori. "YOU'RE DONE" the Copy Cat Ninja exclaimed and approached the Akatsuki while Yamato formed handseals to summon big sticks of wood which build the way to the clay-bird that hovered above the lake.

"I AM DONE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT, UHN." Deidara groaned and let a little bird-built clay figure fall. "KATSU, YOU BASTARDS. TASTE THE ULTIMATE MOMENT OF MY EXPLOSION BECAUSE THIS IS ART!" he yelled and as soon as the bird came in touch with the surface of the water an explosion forced Rin on her knees because the ground vibrated heavily.

"S-shit, that guy has some strong powers" Yamato panted and tried to catch falling Kakashi with his Wood-Style Jutsu. "Are you alright, Senpai?" he grabbed the Copy Cats shoulders and shook him aggressively. "I am alright.." he coughed, "but what about Rin, is she okay?" he asked with a worried tone. "I am doing better than you. How reckless." she jumped towards the two men and glanced angrily towards Kakashi. He stood up and opened his mouth but closed it when he noticed her mood. "Shit man we should've wait until we knew what he has up his sleeve, ayy Senpai?" Yamato muttered and put his arm around Kakashis waist. "Well we don't know what he plans to do next but I suggest we split up" Rin commanded. In that case he can't focus on all of us if his attacks are limited on a certain area.

"She is right" Yamato smiled at the brunette. Kakashi still said nothing, the shame was about to smash him like a boulder. "I go after the dumb one and try to bring him out of the blondes rage. Maybe we can avoid combo attacks by this. We don't know his capacities yet." Rin exclaimed. "ALRIGHT, LETS KICK THE BOMBERS ASS." Yamato pushed Kakashi off him and the two men disappeared into the woods where the blonde probably hid.

Rin on the other side concentrated her chakra on her feet and ran over the lake. The raven man was nowhere to be seen but her thoughts were interrupted when she heard Sanbis growling.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

Back then little girl you wanted to kill me right? Ah how brave of you to sacrifice yourself for the sake of the village. The fate of a jinchuriki. What a tragedy. But we both survived what a coincidence. And now you'll pay me back.

Sanbis voice echoed in her head. She turned carefully on her tiptoes around to face the monstrous bijuu. It opened his mouth and a huge ball of chakra formed inside. Shit. Her eyes closed while she stood frozen in front of her nightmare.

"KYAAA, TOBI WILL SAVE THE DAMSEL IN DISTRESS. BACK OFF MONSTER-TURTLE." the hysteric loud voice approached Rin and the raven haired Akatsuki ran in Baywatch style over the water and poked the Sanbi with a stick. "DIE YOU WEREN'T A GOOD TURTLE AT ALL." Rin watched the masked man in disbelief while he kept on beating the Sanbi with a broomstick.

Enough you stupid humans. I WILL KILL YOU BOTH AND FEED THE REMAINS TO BIRDS.

The Bijuus voice sent shivers down Rins spine. The chakra ball in his mouth reached the ultimate size. "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE YOU IDIOT" Rin screamed when suddenly a firm grip held her in place. "Wait" a more serious voice answered when she felt her view become fuzzy and the sight of Sanbi disappeared with her in a swirl. The next time she touched the ground they were surrounded by trees. "W-wait...what just happened?"

"Teleportation." the childish voice stated. "Tobi saved the beautiful girls life. Because Tobi is a good boy. Tobi will never disappoint Senpai." he giggled in excitement.

Beautiful girls life...

She blushed madly. He is the enemy what is wrong with me and...why did you save me? You let the chance go of my death. I think your ehm... Senpai will be very mad of you!" she scolded him in a shivering voice. He stared through his mask and tilted his head.

"Tobi. Is. A. Good. Boy." he said in a dumb voice. "But if beautiful girl wants to fight here we go" in an inhuman pace he managed to stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. She expected a kunai or another weapon to threaten her but instead she started laughing insanely. "St-stop..oh my- p-please, HAHAHAHAHA" she curled up in the ravens arm and tears fell on her cheeks because of so much laughter. "Tobi is bad boy now. Beautiful girl wanted it this way" he giggled and poked her playfully in her sides. "Stop...Tobi you are not a good boy right now hahahaha" she exploded in laughter and freed herself from the man's hug.

Rin tried to breath properly but she was exhausted from acting so childish.
He is the fucking enemy. What the hell are we doing. What am I doing. Am I actually enjoying this?...

She shook her head and put herself together. "You're coming with me" she jumped on him and pushed him to the ground. "Kyaaaa" he screamed and tried to crawl away from her. She grabbed his wrists and sat on his stomach. She noticed that he had a nice built abdomen and was rather tall. Her face became red like a tomato. What am I thinking?!

They sat still and listened to each others breathing. If Deidaras aggressive yelling hadn't been interrupting them, only Jashin would have known when they parted. "Well Senpai is calling me" he sighed and pushed her softly from him. "W-wait I am still...w-we aren't DONE YET!" she stuttered and tried to reach his arm.

"I am sorry beautiful girl but Senpai and I have some business to do" he whispered in excitement.
"We'll meet again" he groaned with a raspy voice that was different from before. "Farewell" his body dematerialized and he was gone.

Beautiful girl...

that sentence was stuck in her head when she returned to look after Yamato and Kakashi.
___________________________________
A/N:
To all the people who made it until here. Thank you so much for reading. Please let me know what you think about this chapter.
And thank you so much to all the comments on my first chapter this really motivates me to go on with this story.
See ya next time ❤️