Ch.6: You're perfectly imperfect

"Do you think I am a monster?" he asked with his head bowed down in shame.

Obito shifted his head slowly up meeting Rins gaze. He knew what her thoughts were. Why did he let her remove the mask. Regret boiled up in his stomach and suffocated him. "Why did you say that?" her whispering voice woke him up from his fear.

"Because...look at me" he pointed with his index finger on the right side of his face. "I am absolutely disgusting" Obito exclaimed. "I am a monster I am-" he stopped as he suddenly felt Rins comforting hug. Her hands caressed his back and her heartbeat synchronized with his own. "You're perfect the way you are..." she started sobbing as she held the raven haired man tightly. "I am just so glad that I have finally found you I thought you were dead". The tears started flowing as she sunk deeper in his arms. Obito was here. Obito was alive. The sadness and sorrow that filled her empty heart over the past years left as she inhaled his presence.

Was this all a dream?

The Uchiha held the woman's small frame in his strong arms.

I am not no one. I am someone. I am Uchiha Obito.

THIS overwhelmed him. He finally knew his true identity and the past he thought he never had. And Rin. This woman. Her soft hair and big hazel eyes.

How he loved her.

Oh, how his heart belonged to this kind and loving being.

- In Konohas border department -

"Ibiki-san we have some intruders. They might be the Akatsuki!"

"Akatsuki? Why now? Call the Root and inform the Hokage about this matter!"

The shinobis couldn't talk more as the whole building blew up in an explosion.

- Meanwhile in the bar -

"Woah Sensei you really pissed Rin off" Naruto chuckled but gave Kakashi a compassionate look as he sensed his depressed aura. "You should apologize. If we were to go now we might find her" the blonde ruffled his teachers silver hair.

"Hmmm" he grunted. The Scarecrow was really upset. Rejection wasn't common for the popular Shinobi. "Lets get her Senpai" Yamato babbled in his sleep. The three of them left the bar while Naruto gave his boss an excusing look.

"I can't sense Rins chakra" the blonde teen mumbled as they inhaled the fresh night air. "Scatter" Kakashi ordered and the three parted in the dark shadows of the night.

- Back in Kamui dimension -

Obito studied the face of the young woman. She didn't change much except for the fact that her hair was shoulder long and her body was more womanly. Still he was able to feel the same as he did sixteen years ago.

A/N:
Obitos current age is 31. Rin is 30 and Kakashi is 29. Yamato...dunno either maybe around 25.

He was insanely in love with her. The rejections he got from her in the past stung painfully in his heart. Was she still in love with Kakashi the prodigy? His skills improved extremely he was sure that he was better than Kakashi concerning fighting skills. Even his intelligence was on a whole new level. He wasn't the Uchiha Obito from the past. He absolutely changed. Yet there was one thing that stayed with him. His feelings for Nohara Rin.

Rin with her beautiful big bambi eyes.
Rin with her soft chocolate hair.

Rin. Whenever she saved him it was the same as her saving the world.

His eyes closed while he thought about the words he needed to confess.

"I love you" Obito opened his eyes and stared in confusion.

"W-what?" he replied doubtfully.

"I said that I love you" Rin answered shyly.

- Back in Konoha -

Yamato recognized the piercings in his opponents face. "Y-you are -" the other man pushed the complete drunk idiot against the wall and tightened his grip around his throat.

"Tell me where can I find Uzumaki Naruto?"

- Back in the Kamui dimension-

"B-but what about B-bakashi?! You were in love with him for an eternity and-" Rin shook her head. "It was just a childhood crush. The moment you died I realized that it has always been you, Obito" her hands reached for his face and she pulled him closer her face.

"Your scars are absolutely beautiful" the raven haired couldn't even protest as her warm lips locked with his. He starred awkwardly at the brunettes face and closed his eyes when a tingling feeling started to boil up in his stomach. Unsure what to do his hands grabbed her shoulders and pulled her closer in their kiss. A gasp escaped her mouth as she tried to get some oxygen. Their faces were reddened as they parted from each other.

"I love you with all your scars." Rin whispered in her soothing voice.
___________________________________
A/N:
Hello Minna. Next chapter will contain some freaking action I mean Pain is in Konoha WHAT THE HELL.

Have a nice weekend 💜