Ch.12: Friendship and hatred

Obito watched the small woman who had now wrapped herself in the blankets of her bed. Feeling somehow ashamed of losing her virginity to someone who decided to leave her behind. All his words of love seemed now like a mere illusion. Empty shells of pure nothingness. Obito himself was fully convinced that his act of bringing distance between them was because he loved her. All his bravery left when he saw the pure light that surrounded her like a halo fading away.
"I guess I'll be going then, Rin" he said with an excusing look.
Her gaze stared determined out of the window.
"Sure" she gave him an upset look before turning away from him.
"Rin.." waves of sadness washed over him as he tried to make eyecontact with her one last time.
"I love you" Obito exclaimed almost desperate to hear it from her too.
"You really should leave now" Rins hands gripped the blanket hard in an attempt to calm herself and the tears that were flowing now.

***

Kakashi was sinking in the amazing plot of the new Icha Icha series when he heard a knock on his front door. It was his free day and he wasn't really willing to get up but the knock got more agressive.
"Kakashi!" a voice whimpered.
Rin?
The silver haired dashed to the door and opened it quickly finding a sobbing Rin against the wall of the houses corridor.
"W-what happened Rin?" he yelled in fear.
"M-my...h-heart..it h-hurts.." a loud sob left her mouth as she broke down again whimpering.
All his disappoint of the past weeks disappeared as he saw his bestfriend crying.
Her purple clan makeup smeared all across her cheeks as she tried to rub her face dry.
"S-sorry Kakashi I did not meant to bother you"
The Copy-Nin grunted and threw her over his shoulders carrying inside his apartment and slowly putting her on his couch where she curled up into a small ball glancing at him with big teary eyes.
"Icecream?" he suggested in a sigh.
Rin nodded before whispering "blueberry please".
Kakashi summoned Pakkun and ordered him to watch over the woman as he hopped off the window to the next supermarket.
Five minutes passed when he appeared in a poof back in his livingroom where he found Rin reading Icha Icha.
"H-hey you shouldn't read that really!" he dropped the bag on the floor as he grabbed Rins wrist and was dangerously close to her face as he fell forward.
"Sorry!" they exlaimed in unison as they jumped away from each other.
"I got you ice-cream"
"Thanks"
The brunette shoved big scoops inside her mouth and Kakashi read his book. Both of them weren't talkative in the moment but appreciated each others attendance.
"So about earlier" Kakashi slowly approched his friend.
She simply shook her head. "Not now"
He understood and put his arms around her shoulders pulling her closer. Rins head fell on his chest and they both held still listening to each others breathing while trying to fill their own personal void.

***

Zetsu passed through the ground creepily and caught Obito crying in his room in the Akatsuki hideout.
Why are you crying, boy?
Maybe he doesn't enjoy the urge of having to poop anymore.
Ah shut up why do I have to stick with you.
Because I am you.
Zetsu giggled and licked his lips enjoying himself.
The raven ignored his fellow and stared with an empty look at the wall.
When do you intend to revive Madara?
Ah why do you have to remind our good boy about that? He is enjoying the time with his Konoha girlfriend right now white side of Zetsu exclaimed happily.
Do you mean the cheating whore. Forget about her Tobi-kun you don't need her.
Obito sat up in an instant.
"Cheating whore?" he clenched his fist ready to beat up Zetsu.
Yeah she seems to take a good liking in Bakashi. We saw them-
Zetsu stopped blabbering as Obitos fist destroyed the walls of his own room. His artificial arm fell off and blood dripped on the cold floor.
Tobi is a good boy white Zetsu randomly stated.
Obito was panting hard as the jealousy in his stomach boilt up to anger and drowned him in complete hatred.
Is there something that could release your anger, Tobi-kun?
Maybe pooping?
"War.." his breathing slowed down to normal.
"Zetsu listen to me. We'll revive Madara soon"
____________
Like and Comment please? 💓