Ch.16: Priorities

Searching for Rin or declaring the war first?

Obito himself had to set priorities.
Finding Rin.

Before he could use Kamui white Zetsu emerged from the ground.

"Tobi-kun we have a special guest in our northern hideout. She wishes to see you" the artificial human tilted his head and grinned slyly.

"A special guest?  Don't tell me!" the words were stuck in his throat.

"Ring-Ring" his fellow replied.

"Impossible!" both of them transported in their own ways to the place.

His pace quickened as he heard groans of pain coming from one of their rooms.

Obito dashed inside finding a crying Rin nuzzled in white sheets.

"TOBI, good you're here Ringo is in pain and we don't know how to make it cease" Guruguru the swirly guy yelled in frustration. "Tobi-kun is here he will find a way to make you feel better, Ring-Ring" he turned to the brunette.

Rins tears stopped flowing as she slowly pushed herself up.

"Obito" she whispered. They didn't see each other for a while.

"Guruguru, you shall leave now. In case I need something I will call for you" the raven ordered his subordinates around.

"Ay" he got as a response and left.

"Obito..."
"...Rin"
the man walked to the bed and caressed her wet cheeks. Her big brown orbs struck his soul.

She was too beautiful. Too pure.
To endure this suffering.

Her soft fingers trailed along the edges of his mask slowly making it slip of his face.

Obitos eyes fell close as her thumb rubbed his scarred side of his face carefully. Some of his nerves were actually dead and some...

he started shivering under these very intimate and loving touches. Whenever she caught one of his sensitive nerves his heart raced.

"Rin" his big hand stopped hers from the soothing feels.

"Why exactly are you here? Who brought you here?" he asked with suspicion in his voice.

"It was Madara. I-I dont know why I was brought here I-" her talking was interrupted as weird cramps began to start in her stomach.

"I see...He definetely brought you here to
make me concentrate on the important things" his lips twitched.

"Important.." she hissed under a sharp breath. "So am I not important to you? W-will you still...I-I mean...will there be war?" the pain grew stronger and a loud scream escaped her mouth.

"R-Rin hold on!" the concerned criminal embraced his lover. "Your suffering will come to an end..." she stiffened in his grip and he let her go.

"This insane idea of yours...Tsuki no Me.." pearls of sweat built on her forehead as she was hugging herself trying to feel more comfortable. "I-Is it still on your mind?"