Back To The Begining

Hey. I'm Sierra, I'm 7 and 3 quarters and l live in Diamond Lake Orphanage. You're probably wondering how I got here...So here it is!

Flash Back: 3 years previously

I was sitting in my room at home listening to my mummy and daddy fighting. Again. They always used to fight  she called him naughty words and he would do horrible things which made her scream in return, he said it was like giving someone a different kind of love.. He used to give me this kind of love as well. This love was in places a daddy should never touch, he said he did it because that's what all daddy's did. That it meant he loved me more.  

But anyway... I was sitting in my room listening to my parents fight and my big sister Callie blaze music from her speakers like she always did, the baby was crying, the dog was barking and we hadn't had any dinner yet, but as usual no one took any notice. Just as I was about to go and get the baby and calm the dog down there was a ginormous bang....bang....BOOM. Everything went quite, the baby stopped crying,the dog stopped barking. Just silence.

I tried to get out of my room but I couldn't get the door open, I started crying and coughing.  The more I cried, the more I coughed. My tiny purple bedroom filled with smoke I couldn't see anything at all. I started to feel funny like I was going to fall over. That's when the lady came, I couldn't see what she looked like at the time. She just picked me up slung me around her waist told me to hold on and that everything would be alright. I gripped to her with all my might and...

The next thing I knew I woke up in Hospital with the nice lady next to me saying my name gently.... ''Sierra....Sierra.... Wake Up...Wake Up Sierra.''  The nice lady had pretty brown eyes, the brightest smile, longish brown hair and the prettiest face I had ever seen. She smiled at me and said ''Hey Baby girl you're awake'' Now listen, you're mummy and daddy, the baby and Callie...She took a deep breath ''have gone to a better place, up in the sky. They will always be with you in you're heart''

I didn't understand what she meant at first ... Once I realized I didn't cry, I just sat there. Numb. I didn't know what to think. Was I meant to be happy because now mummy and daddy couldn't hurt me and Callie, and the baby of course. Or sad because they were my family at the end of the day. 

I just sat there for a while, thinking. The pretty lady smiled at me, got up and said she had to go and that she would see me again one day, and to stay strong because I was beautiful.. I don't know what she means by beautiful but it felt nice hearing it from someone other than my big sister. I really wanted to know her name before she left so quickly and quietly I said ''excuse me miss before you go, what's your name? She smiled at me again with her beautiful smile and softly said ''My names Demi, Demi Lovato! ''

After that, about a week later I was taken to Diamond Lake.

That's how I got to Diamond Lake Orphanage. It's not so bad here I s'posse, I just hope one day the pretty lady comes back. 

That's the first chapter, tell me what you guys think and if they're are any mistakes, please tell me so I can correct them :) 

JanoDemi_x

S.