Stupid

I re-uploaded this chapter because people said they were having trouble seeing it. I hope this helps.  Please comment if it does :) thank you!

Sierra's P.O.V 

Stupid. I'm so stupid. Someone's finally interested in me and what do I do? Run Away. Good One Sierra.

I've got no chance of being adopted now, Demi will probably go for someone like Natalia or Lily. They're beautiful, and clever and just everything you'd want in a daughter. Me? I'm just Sierra. 

After thinking about how stupid i'd been for a bit  I decided to go downstairs to see who was missing from the 15 other girls here. But no one was missing, after double checking I went to join the others girls in the living room.

''Hey Jess, Who got adopted? '' I asked my best friend.

''No one yet, she's talking to Miss now. I think it's you Sierra, she really liked you''

Before I had a chance to answer Miss Easby walked out of her office with the Demi in tow both smiling at me. Confused I stood there before Miss Easby spoke. 

''Number 16'' ''Sierra Trescott'' 

Miss Easby made her announcement and I waited for the lucky little girl to go and meet Demi but no one moved. Then it sank in. Wait, I'm Number 16

''Sierra, are you deaf? She said number 16. That's you stupid'' Natalia said shuving me forward into Miss Easby and Demi. 

I came back to reality after the shock of being adopted and walked forward to Demi. ''H-hi I-I'm Sierra, it's n-ice to meet you'' I said hoping I sounded nice enough and that Demi wouldn't change her mind about adopting me. 

''Hey I'm Demi, remember me from this morning?'' Her voice was so soft and almost calming.

I nodded and smiled slightly before Miss Easby told me to go my room to pack up my things because I was leaving soon. I did as I was told and packed everything up into my little dusty suitcase. It was too heavy for me to carry so I bumped it down the stairs. I got to the bottom and sat on my suitcase waiting for Demi. Demi...Demi...That name was so familiar. 

A little while later Demi came out from Miss Easby's office. ''Ready to go hun?'' She asked rearing to go. Not trusting my voice I nodded and jumped off my suitcase, trying my best to pick it up. Demi giggled at my pathetic atempt and picked it up for me ''Give it here baby, Ill carry it for you'' She smiled at me again. She was beautiful. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demi opened the back door of the car for me and I hoped in and fiddled with the seat belt trying to get it done up. 5 minutes and 1 very emotional goodbye to Jess later and we were ready to go. Demi got in the car and we both waved to the other girls and Miss Easby. I certainly wouldn't miss two of those faces. Natalia and Lily

We were speading down the road in uncomfortable silence, when I say speading I mean it. We must have been 20 over the speed limit but it was kinda fun. 

Demi spoke up ''So Sierra, we're about 5 minutes away babe okay? ''

I nodded again forgetting that she was driving and probably couldn't see me. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We pulled up to a large white house with pretty flowers outside and a big blue door. It was massive, bigger than the Orphanage by miles! 

Demi walked up the front door and fumbled around for the keys. Eventually she unlocked the door and walked inside putting my suitcase down and smiling. ''Here we are Sierra, welcome to your new home''  ''Do you wanna see your room?''  I just about summed up the courage to answer Demi and spoke ''Yes, please''.  She lead me up a row of long stairs that swung round in a spiral, Which lead off to a second floor before continuing on to a third. Demi stopped about half way down the second floor and opened the door to a big white room with a white cabinet and a walk in closet.  ''It's not much but I wasn't sure what you'd like. Tomorrow well go shopping and you can get what ever you want. But for tonight you'll have to sleep in my bed okay?''  Demi said smiling again. '' Yeah that's okay T-thank you'' I said shyly. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demi's P.O.V

 Number 16.  It had a ring to it you know? I mean of course i'd have to find out her name but for now all I knew was I wanted her. Laura (Miss Easby) stood behind me waiting for me to pick the beautiful little girl that I would soon call my own. I turned to face her and asked about the little girl who just ran up stairs. She told me to come into her office to fill out the papers for Sierra, which i'd learnt was her name. 

One that was all ready and complete Laura walked into the ''Visiting Room'' with me shortly behind. She spoke kindly with a warm smile. ''Number 16. Sierra Trescott''. Nobody moved. I noticed the little girl which was now my daughter... woah that's weird to think, I'm officially a mommy, standing in the corner next to a slightly taller girl.  A older girl from the other half of the room shouted ''Sierra, Are you deaf? She said number 16, that's you stupid'' before running over and shoving Sierra into Laura and myself. What a Bully.  Laura told her to pack and she ran upstairs straight away. Manners, check.

We then walked back into the office to finalize some complicated shit that I couldn't really be bothered with I just wanted to get my baby home. There was thudding which I assume was Sierra making her best efforts to carry a suitcase down the stairs so we walked out to find her sitting on top of it innocently.  She was so blooming cute. 

I walked over to get her suitcase picking it up  because it was clearly to heavy for her and asked her if she was ready to go in my calmest voice. She nodded and smile sweetly

Walking out to the car we said goodbye to everyone including her best friend whose name was Jess.  I opened the door for Sierra and she jumped in. I got in the car myself and started the engine. The journey wasn't long probably only about 30 minutes away but that didn't stop me driving slightly over the limit.

I just wanted to get my baby girl home. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Should Demi have a love interest? If so, Who? :)

S.  x