Sierra's Day

Sierra's P.O.V

I was sitting in my new room, It was huge. Demi seemed lovely, she smelled like vanillla and love if that makes sense. As I started making my way down stairs I saw a flash of blonde hair run past my bedroom window. A girl, older than me but younger than Demi wearing scraggy jeans and a blue jean jacket that was too small for her was stood infront of Demi's..uhh my house looking up at me smiling. Slightly scared I smiled at her and closed the window not thinking much of it.

I got to the bottom of the stairs and I heard Demi talking or rather shouting on the phone to someone. ''The Paper?'' Yeah well,! I've got Sierra to think about now. I haven't got time for this, I'm going on tour for in a month for god sake.'' ''I'll talk to you later okay?'' Then she hung up on realising I was standing next to her awkwardly. ''Hey Sierra'' She said blushing slightly at the fact i'd just heard her conversation with who ever was the recieving end. I smiled in return and ran back upstairs nerves getting the better of me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demi's P.O.V

What is it with people and getting into my personal life? The paparazzi had already got a photo of me and Sierra. It was on the news and in the paper. ''DEMI LOVATO'S SECRET ADOPTION'' ugh. I just wanted to keep it a secret for a while until Sierra was more settled, until she felt comfortable. I was just about to go and check on her when my phone rang, it was management. ''Dems, Demi, Dem.. umm have you seen'' I cut him off short by answering his question. '' The Paper? Yeah I've seen it, for fuck sake how do they get this stuff so quickly?'' I asked annoyed. I really didn't have time for this now, I'd only just got Sierra home and there was already rumours spreading. I was about to continue when I heard tiny foot steps behind me. I quickly hung up the phone ''Hey..Sierra''. She smiled then ran up the stairs. Good Going Demi, she's already scared of you,

I thought i'd better check on Sierra to make sure she was okay when I saw a girl in my back yard. She looked older than Sierra and her clothes were too small for her, but she was running too fast for me to even try and talk to her so I brushed the thought away and carried on making my way to Sierra. I knocked on her bedroom door. Nothing, again louder this time but still no answer, worried I poked my head around the corner to find her sleeping peacefully on the floor (I haven't got a bed put in Sierra's room yet). She looked utterly adorable, but she couldn't sleep on the floor so I picked her up gently being careful not to wake her and placed her down on my bed pulling the covers over her to keep her warm and cosy. It was only 4:15 but it had been a long day for my baby.

A normal mom would now say that they're going to make dinner but I'm Demi and I can't cook, so instead I start getting ready to go out and eat before waking Sierra up

1 hour later

I walked in to find Sierra curled up on my bed cuddling a pillow, she looked so peaceful bless her but she had to eat. ''Sierra, wakey wakey beautiful'' I said gently shaking her. She sturred but didn't wake up properly. I began tickling her and she woke up and filled the room with giggles. ''NOOOOO STOPPPP, I'M UP I'M UP'' She said trying to catch her breath. All I could do was laugh at how cute she was.

''Come on silly, let's get you ready to go and eat'' I told her before bopping her nose gently sending her into another fit of giggles. God I love this!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sierra's P.O.V

Today had been great, I'd been adopted, I got my own room, and we even went out to eat. This was a rare occasion at the orphanage because there were so many of us.