Chapter 04 : Learning magic! (2)

I'm sorry if this have some kind of confusing part. My first language is not english.

Also I already told you this book has many swearing part and some violence so get you're bitching ass off here if you didn't like it.

@@@

Lyn P.O.V

When I heard that one of the prime minister child is a prodigy I always wanted to see her and how that child be like. And now, I know why she is labelled as a prodigy, She is very smart, when I ask her about magic, she answer everything without hesitation and the answer is perfectly right that it's scary. And beside that, the child is very beautiful, truly unprecedented.

I wonder how everyone gonna react when she actually had more mana than 9000 and has all of the class elements, And she even has gold and silver color. This has never once happened in history. The strongest magician in all of the history only had 6 elements and not all the classes.

What magic is gold and silver anyway? I bet it will be a f#cking uproar. And AGAIN her beauty is frightening

I have already said it like 999 times that the child is very beautiful, just go with it okay reader? Just go with the author will. She doesn't know what to write bcs she dumb af. (A/n : wait what do you mean I am dumb? Yes I got 46 on my math test but that doesn't mea-)
Anyway, after she broke the ball, I told her to stay in the backyard for a while. And I report to Ronald-sama using magic ball, after I finish my report he has the same expression as me when I know Eve-sama ability.

I go to backyard again and wondering what magic that interest her, if I know that magic I hope I can help even just for a little bit.

"Eve-sama, do you have a magic that you're interested in?"
"Yes I do."
".... May I know what magic that interest you?"
"It's... Death and Life magic."
"May I know why?"
She just shrugged and tell me that it's a secret. Aww.. I wanted to know. Even though I am her teacher, I only know fire, earth, wind and water magic, so I can only teach her that magic.

"Eve-sama, now I'm going to begin the lessons. With your power do you want to skip the elementary and intermediate class?"

Oh let me explain to you, I'm sorry that the writer is very lazy. (A/n : what the f* do you me-) There is a class for magic and that is from weak to strong.
The first is alphabet class. Alphabet A is the weakest, and alphabet Z is the strongest, after Z there is a number class, number 1 is the weakest and number 15 is the strongest. Though there isn't even a human nor beastman that could reach alphabet X. But, there is an elf that reached number 5 level, well unfortunately that is 600 years ago. The elf already died now... right?
Well basically in short, NO one can even reach the number class.
There is a way to learn magic well let me write the difficulty based on easiest to hardest: Beginner magic > Elementary magic > intermediate magic > hard element magic > high class magic > hero class magic > king element magic > spirit class magic > god class magic. Although no one can even reach the king class magic until now. OK, back to the story.

"Sure why not? The faster is more better."
She nodded and look at me with a sparkling eyes. Ugh, my heart is beating to fast- but...

"Eve-sama, I'm sorry to disappoint you but, I can only teach you about fire, water, wind and earth magic. Since I don't have all of the elements."

"En. Lyn-sensei... I don't care, as long as you're willing to teach me, I'm okay with it."

Gah! An angel!! A real angel!!

"Okay then let us begin, firstly lets begin with water, this hard element magic is to create shape of a living thing and make it move to your will. But unfortunately water can't be a weapon, because water is the weakest element. Water can only provide support and protect us. Like for example, look at me, O the spirit of water, dwell on me, as your ruler, Shabena." After I chant the spell. A water horse rose up.