Chapter 12 : 3 Bed 1 Room

3rd person P.O.V

The three of them walked to room #44 direction ignoring all the stares and whisper they got from the crowd.
Kizana opened room #44 door and got in, followed by Lein and Eve. After a while the crowd eventually dispersed.

"Mizuki, which one is your bed?" Lein asked while scanning the room. "That one" Eve pointed at the bed near the window. Lein nodded and flopped at Eve bed Eve followed her and sit beside her.

Kizana awkwardly sit on his bed "Um.... So?" He look at Lein and Eve. "I'm gonna sleep with Mizuki here. There's no way I'll let you be with Mizuki alone." Lein said still laying at Eve bed she slightly glared at Kizana. Kizana noticed that and raised one of his eyebrows "Oh? Oh... Are you possibly jealous at me...?"
"Hah? What did you say you effeminate f#cker?" Lein stood up from Eve bed and glared at Kizana.
"Woah.. I'm to young to swear." Eve covered both of her ear. 'I cussed in my mind... So it doesn't count right?' Eve thought.

Lein glanced at Eve for a while and then back to glare again at Kizana. "You. Be grateful that Mizuki is here. I'll let this slide for now."

"And from now on this is my room." Kizana squinted his eye at Lein "What about your roommate b#tch?" Lein eyes darkened and a dark aura slowly formed from her "I'm sorry?"

Eve sweat dropped and then smiled bitterly "Lein.." Lein looked at Eve when she said that and then her dark aura slowly fading.
"My roommate accepted my request to live here. So it's ok. I can take my own bed from my previous room. My roommate actually very happy that she can get a room for herself Tch. Also.. Can you please like... Refrain from... Calling me b#tch? I have a name." Lein crossed her hand over her chest while growling silently.

Eve smiled at Lein behaviour silently becoming proud in her heart.

"Hey hey, the school won't allow it you know. The rule can't be changed." Kizana shake his head while facepalming "Also...." Kizana grinned to Lein "What is your name again??"

"......"

Lein was speechless at the person behaviour in front of her. Eve chuckled in amusement "Don't worry Kizana-sama, I've already handled the rule and talked with the principal. And please remember her." She pointed her delicate index finger to Lein "Her name is Sakira."

Kizana grinned to Eve "Of course I'll remember her if you told me to Eve-sama!"

"...."

"....."

"...."

Lein and Eve looked at each other eyes and nodded. The both of them nodded and give Kizana a scornful look.

"..... Please don't communicate using eyes~ I feel left behind~" Kizana hug his own body while a fake tear leave his eyes.

'.... Mizuki.. You thought the same thing as me right?' Lein and Eve looked at each other eyes 'Yes yes I think the same thing as you.' Lein can't read mind or do telepathy but she can sense what Eve thought because of their bond. 'Then... What do we thought about? Should we reveal it?' Lein smirked 'Honestly how do you know my thought? Sure we should.' Lein scoffed 'I can read your eyes idiot.' 'I'm triggered.'

"Hey both of you.. Don't ignore me~" Kizana pouted while still hugging his own body.

Lein and Eve glanced at Kizana for a while and then back to look at each other. 'What do you think of him?' Lein asked Eve in her head 'Should we reveal that at the same time? It's more fun.' Lein nodded 'Then... On the count of three. One........ Two......... Three!'

'ECCENTRIC GUY!!'

The both girl think simultaneously while shaking their head and facepalming at the boy in front of them.

".... Why do I feel very offended right now? Ha ha ha."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Hm... So you want to be her roommate because I proposed to her? Hey, what's wrong with it?" Kizana said while laying at his bed and listening to Lein explanation "And normally if you see a beautiful girl won't you get interested to her? I mean it's NOT normal if you were not interested in a beautiful girl.. That's mean you are gay right?" Kizana explain and Lein nodded her head ever so slightly "So my proposal to Eve-sama is just because I am interested to her. I mean who wouldn't? She is smart, kind, talented, and furthermore... breathtakingly beautiful." Kizana smiled to himself at the last part. And at that time Eve was already blushing.

Lein growled and grabbed Kizana collar "Oy, don't you dare to flirt with Mizuki. You don't have the right to be right next to Mizuki." Kizana laughed "Who flirted with who? I just stated what in my mind." He smirked and forcefully make Lein release his collar and grabbed her wrist "I don't have the right? Then who? You??" Kizana snorted at the thought, Lein face becoming gloom.

Lein glared at Kizana, and Eve was flustered about what to do, she nodded to herself as she decided to separate the fight. She softly removed Kizana hand from Lein wrist and smiled at the both of them "Lein, Kizana-sama, please stop it." Eve said with a very soft tone. A soft tone that can melt every toughest guy alive.
Kizana cheek visibly becoming a bit flushed and he nodded. Lein just nodded while whispering something that Eve couldn't heard but Kizana can.
"ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴅʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ... ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴏ." Kizana look at her confused 'What? What do you mean by this body? Wait... Is she-' Kizana widened his eyes. He look at Eve and Lein back and forth. After that he chuckled to himself.

'This gonna be interesting.'

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

After the tumultuous first meeting. Eve and Lein walk together to room #16 to get Lein bed "Mizuki..." Anyone can see that she is very dejected right now
"What is it Lein?"
"I don't like that Kizana guy..." When she said that her walk visibly becoming slower, Eve noticed that and patted Lein head. Her eyed softened at the sight of the sad Lein "....Why are you looking so down? It's rare for you to be like this."
"You won't understand this Mizuki." Lein shrugged Eve hand from her head and she grinned "Well nevermind that. Look we've arrived!" Lein pointed at room #16

'I know that I can't have you... But I want to protect you Mizuki.' Lein smiled to herself 'Yeah... I'm fine with this.'

Lein opened room #16 "Oh Mizuki I just remembered.. Can you just teleport the bed to room #44? And in the middle ok? I want to sleep beside you." Lein smiled. Eve formed an 'Ok' sign with her hands and transport the bed to room #44.

.
.
.
.
.

▪ ▪ At the other side ▪ ▪

"OY OY, IS THIS ON PURPOSE? IS THIS ON PURPOSE?!" A figure that squished under the bed wiggling around while shouting "OY SOMEONE! NOTICE ME! HELP ME!! EVE-SAMA!!!"

'SCREW INTERESTING THING. AT THIS RATE I'LL DIE FIRST!!'

▪ ▪ Back to Eve side ▪ ▪

'Don't think that I don't know bastard.' Lein snorted as she shake her head 'Don't think that I don't know that you tried to crawl under Mizuki bed.'