Edd x Ambiguous! Reader

You don't understand my pain right now. I am so familiar with fantasising about Tord that writing about any other character has become unnatural.

You were at an amusement park. The rides were whirling with thrilled passengers, the ferris wheel going at its usual, leisurely pace. You sighed. Your friend had buggered off with some guy to go on the ferris wheel so you took your time to get some candy floss. The pink puff of cloud on a stick made you feel like a child again, the sweet taste never failing to put your mind at ease. You twirled on your heel to see a group of men, one in a green hoody, scribbling away on a drawing pad, a man in a green overcoat next to the guy that was drawing, another was in a blue hoody, bickering to a person in a red hoody. "Huh." you thought, shrugging, as you looked over to your own clique of pals waving to you. Hastily, you ran to them, submerging into the conversations. Soon enough, you split into small group of about three to four. You went in a group of three to the ferris wheel, noticing the same group of guys out of the corner of your eye. You brushed it off.

The men in the red and blue hoody went off to the rapids water ride (idiots. You're gonna get rekt by the forces of the water) while the people in the green hoody and the green overcoat went to the wheel too. Your two friends were gleaming up at the structure while you shifted your eyes over to the same boy you noticed everywhere you seemed to go. He clutched his drawing pad. Turning his head to face your direction, you whipped your face to your friends almost immediately, embarrassed.

You stepped on with your friends in one pod, the pod in front of you being occupied by those two men you saw while queueing. You looked at the guy in the green hoody, him being too distracted with his drawing pad. You sighed, leaning over the side to look at the rest of the amusement park. You saw rollercoasters rush down at amazingly high speeds, you stepped back, feeling slightly off-balance. Slowly, you set yourself down in your seat, seeing your two friends gawking at the view. You chuckled, earning not their attention but the attention of the carriage ahead of you. The taller man waved, smiling brightly as he picked up his camera and flashed a few pictures. The other man barely glanced up from his activity but then he locked eyes with you, you smiled sweetly, gasps escaping the lips of your two friends who stopped right at your side and whispered in your ears, "You should totally ask for his number after this ends." you bit your lip in playful annoyance, swatting them both on the shoulder, "Fine." you huffed.

The wheel eventually came to a hault and disembarked from the pod, waving at the two guys. The one in the green hoody seemed spaced-out like he was thinking about something. Probably more puns to make. You tapped him lightly on the shoulder, gaining his attention, you smiled. He let out a small shriek before calming down, "Sorry." he mumbled, shifting his eyes away. You just muttered a reassurance and handed him a note with your number on it. As soon as the transaction was performed, you turned around to your friends are strolled (speed walked) away, instant regret flooding your thoughts.

Late night calls ensue.

Sucka.

I can officially say I want to die after typing this up. It's so badly thought out. I barely even think about what I'm typing.