Matt x Female! Reader

I'm doing this for you, xeno. Not for me and my sanity. You. I'm glad you enjoy my writing. A narcissist for a narcissist, am I right, Leon? Ha. Sam. I still prefer Henning.

Ugh. Y/N! Stop staring at the mirror and get yourself out of your room! A voice echoed through your conscience. You glared at your vanity mirror, "Just a little bit more. Humanity would understand. It's not for my vanity." you told yourself over and over again until it became more like an excuse. Y/N. The voice called out. However, it wasn't your mind telling you to stop, it was someone else. You dropped everything you were doing and holding apart from your beauty blender, softening down some foundation before setting everything down. You stood up from your vanity for what seemed like the first time in a millenia. Picking yourself up and brushing off any powder, you made your way into the hallway leading to where the voice came from. As soon as you turned the corner, you saw Matt's door open and him humming to himself in the mirror. That's when he knew of your light footsteps approaching and grinned, "Don't I just look splendid?" he sung, you gently tucking away a stray hair from in front of your right eye, "Of course you do. As always. Day and night." you hummed in content, him cocking an eyebrow, "Is that all?" he asked smoothly, twirling closer to you, "I do think that's all." you replied bluntly, brows furrowing at the thought of what clearer answer you could give him. He laughed, "Oh darling, Y/N. You really are completely clueless!" he smiled even wider and hoisted you up bridal style and spun you 'round, placing you down upon his bed. "A narcissist for a narcissist." you whispered, sprawling out as he nodded ever-so slightly, "And a narcissist needs her rest. Stop staying up so late looking for new products, dear. They're plenty to look at in the daylight where your beauty shines brightest. A goody beauty sleep, right?" he coaxed, you swatting his hand that he held out, "Whatever, loser." you mocked playfully.

 Matt laid down and rested his chin upon the back of his hands that were placed on your chest, his eyes looking deep into yours, the usual sparkle and shine in them. You ruffled his hair, "You weirdo." you breathed, him then flicking you on the forehead, "We're both narcissists. What right do you have to say that?" he teased, sticking his tongue out, "Just go to sleep." you grunted, rolling your eyes. You rested your arms upon his back, pulling him into a snug embrace. The mirror. The voiced practically hissed at you. You rolled off the side of the bed and landed with a thump, "What the actual fuck?" you spat through gritted teeth, fists clenching. But the voice didn't come from your imagination, it was Matt noting that you had a pocket mirror in the pocket of your robe. You groaned and glared at him, "What's it to you?" he smirked, "Nothing. Just stop being such a narcissist." he returned the challenging stare.

Deadly pillow fight to the death ensues.

I will never be satisfied with my story parts!