chapter 1

"Hey Donnie! You are smart right?" Mikey asked while watching x-men and lying sloppy on the couch.

"Yeah,why?" Donnie asked back while fixing a new device.

"Think you can make us human like Nightcrawler can?"

Donnie and Leo looked confused at his brother and asked "Why on earth would you want to be a human?"

"Just think about being free and not hiding all the time ,and be able to say hello without anyone screams or faints ,wouldn't that be great? " Mikey answered.

"That would be very interesting too see" Splinter said when coming out from the dojo.

"It would ,but I don't think that's possible for me to do, Master" Donnie said.

" ' course yah can, Yah're a genius, I bet 10 bucks that yah'll do it!" Raphael said.

Donnie rolled his eyes and got up from the chair. He walked to his lab. Raph was right. He was gonna do it. But it would need alot of work. To turn them into humans by a watch that they could also use to turn back as a turtle whenever they wanted to. Donnie worked for months and was determined to do it to prove what genius he is. After 6 months he was done and needed someone to try it on.

"I think they are done but someone has to test them" Donnie said to his brothers while holding the watches in his hands. They just looked away to say they weren't doing it. " Mikey, you'll have to try it since it was your idea" Leo said to his brother. "What!? And risk my life?" Mikey said a bit scared. "Fine,I'll do it since Mikey don't dare too ."Raphael said and took the watch from Donnie. "Wait! Before you try it, maybe you should take some clothes, you know, just in case." Leo said. "Good idea" Raph said and went to put on some clothes and then walked back in. "Ready?" Donnie asked. Raph took a deep breath and nodded.

"Here goes nothing." he said and turned the watch a bit. A huge white flash came and then Raph stood there as a human. Leo, Donnie and Mikey dropped their jaws at the sight of their now human brother. "It worked!" Donnie yelled. "It really work!" "Told yah. Yah owe me 10 bucks Mikey." Raph said and pointed one of his now five fingers at Mikey. Splinter suddenly came in and didn't realize it was Raphael as a human standing among the turtles. "May I ask who your new friend are?" he asked and looked suspicious at human Raphael. "It's Raphael, master Splinter!" Mikey said.

"Raphael? I guess it's the work from one of Donatello's inventions?" Splinter said with wideopen eyes. "Well, now you can learn more about the humans ,their world and walk around freely" he continued. " Oh yes! Finally! Now I can learn how to make pizza on my own. " Mikey said excited. " But, don't let anyone know who you really are my sons, it could be dangerous for you" Splinter interrupted and let them keep the watches.

That was 3 months ago and no one has noticed yet. "Don, are you alright?" I got out from the flashback and realized Leo stood beside me. "Yeah, I just thought about how we ended up with these watches" I answered.

Rachel's POV

I finished putting on my mascara and I looked at my outfit in the mirror. I was wearing a simple white tank top, dark blue denim jeans, a black leather jacket, a long plain red scarf around my neck and white, black and red vlado's. My long hair was up in a high ponytail with my side bangs and a few pieces in the front was loose. My make-up was only some eyeliner and mascara. I wasn't a girly girl but I did use make-up. It made my blue eyes look more feirse. I smiled and grabbed my back-pack. My parents had already left for work and I didn't have any siblings. I locked the door and started walking to my best friend Dawnella or Dawn as everyone called her. It wasn't a long walk. About 3 minutes to be honest. I knocked on her door and her big brother Alexander or aka Alex opened the door. Alex was about 5'9 and had golden brown hair and dark brown eyes. He was cool but really protective over dawn especially about her meeting boys. He didn't like having boys near his little sister.