Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

Leo's POV

We walked home from our first day in school. It was quite interesting. When we got to a manhole we made sure no one was looking then we jumped in. I closed the cover and we were now in the sewers, almost home. I knew Master Splinter would want to hear everything about our day so I knew Mikey would get in trouble because he got kicked out of one class. Not a big surprise though. When we got home Mikey walked straight over to the kitchen. We rewind the watches and we were now turtles again.

"Man, I love being both a turtle and a human!" Mikey yelled and sat down in the couch with a bag of chips in his hands.

"Yah, still owe me 10 bucks, Mikey." Raph said

"Nuh-uh. Donnie does." Mikey said and put a hand full of chips in his mouth.

"No he don't. He made this watches." Raph said. "guys. Just stop it." Donnie said. Master Splinter entered the room. I bowed at him and heard Raph muttered 'teacher's pet'.

"Aah, my sons. You're home. How was your first day in school?"

"It was good. My favorite part was when I saw Raphie boy with his girlfriend." Mikey said.

"She ain't my girlfriend!" Raph told Mikey angry.

"That's probably true. She's waaay too good looking for you." Mikey said. Raph got up and was about to hit Mikey when I grabbed his arm.

"Raph, don't" I said to him. He jerked his arm away and shrugged.

"Fine." he sat back down

"Now, Donatello. Tell me about your day." Master Splinter asked Donnie.

"It was great. I made a new friend. Her name is Dawnella."

"no, Nella." Mikey said.

"How is this girl?" Master Splinter asked.

"She's really nice and smart." Donnie said with a smile.

"that's good." Master Splinter said.

"Raphael, how about you? How was your day?"

"it was okay." He said

"nothing happend, that you would like to tell me about?" Master Splinter asked. I knew that he wanted to hear about the girl Mikey mentioned before.

"nuttin'." he simply said

"C'mon now Raphie boy." Mikey teased.

"What!? She's just a girl I helped to get a book, It's nuttin special" Raph said in defence.

"Whatever you say, Raphie boy" Mikey teased again.

"Well I didn't get kicked outta class for mah behavior " Raph said back.

"Michelangelo? Is this true?" Splinter said disappointed.

"Yeah, but it wasn't my fault, it was a guy who threw something at the teacher and made me look guilty for it." Mikey explained.

"I see, but to take stand for someone elses mistake is not always the best" Splinter said.

"I should've known" Mikey said. Master Splinter nodded and looked at me.

"What about you, Leonardo?" he asked

"It was good. School was something different. I think it will be hard to stick together because of the cliques but I'm sure we'll be able to do it" I said.

"Yer probably gonna ruin for student body president. Aren't yah, fearless?" Raph asked.

"I don't know if getting involved in those things would be a good idea" I told him. "Why not my son? Shouldn't you be enjoying being a human?" Master Splinter asked and looked at us.