Chapter 9

This is my last chapter readers

Rachel's POV

I had newly come home from school when I heard my mother call for me.

"Rach, come in here please, we need to talk" she said in a gentle but strict voice.

I walked into the living room and saw my parents sitting on the couch together. For some reason I knew they were gonna yell at me. I sat down in the armchair when my father spoke.

"Rach, we got a call from school, apparently you had hit a boy named Scott, is this true?" he said and looked me straight in my eyes.

"Yes but only because he tried to hurt Dawn." I said in defense. "And he was a year older than us too".

"It's great that you defend your friends but you don't always have to use violence" Mom then said.

"So what am I going to do then? Just watch as an idiot while my best friend gets hurt?" I said a bit angry now.

"No but since you got a big problem with your temper, we'll send you to a therapist" Dad said.

"In that way you'll calm down and maybe see there are other ways to fight" Mom said.

Now I got pissed "Wait! Do you mean that I'm going to visit an idiot who just gets paid for listening to me and actually don't give a damn?!" I yelled and rose from the armchair.

"Calm down Rach, you don't have to yell" My dad said in a stern tone.

"It seems like that or else you won't listen at me!" I yelled and ran to the hall.

"Rach, where are you going?" Mom said worried. "Out!" I yelled before I slammed the door.

I walked for hours, not really doing anything but walk. I decided to visit a place I haven't been in a while. The cemetery. I walked to where Louis was laying.

"hey chockoboy. It's been awhile, I know. I miss you. So much. It's not been the same without you. I always fight with mom and dad. They say I've changed. Maybe it's a little true. But it's hard to try to be the perfect daughter like I was before when I don't have the perfect little brother there with me. I wish you were here. I always said that I would die for you, that I would take a bullet for you but I didn't. You did. I'm so sorry." I said getting teary eyes. Then I heard a deep voice laugh.

"Still close, huh?" The voice said. My eyes became big. I turned around. I saw Hun and a bunch of ninjas.

"Too bad I didn't get to finish what I started." He said.

"So you came to kill me too?" I asked. Hun laughed.

"It's tempting since you cost me alot of trouble but no. My boss wants you for something different." His boss? I taught he was the boss, then I remember. Hun worked for the Shredder.

"If you want come and get me!" I said and started to run away. Luckily I was a fast runner.

"Foot ninjas! Get her!" I heard Hun yelled. Suddenly I was surrunded by foot ninjas. They came to attack me and at first I kicked their shells. But then they started using swords. And I didn't have a single weapon. Soon I was down. I had a bad wound on my right side of my stomach. I felt someone wrapped the wound then picked me up. Then I fainted.

Dawn's POV

I was at the ice cream place with Mikey.

"And then I was like 'can I keep her'?" I laughed with Mikey. He had told me the story on how they meet April.

"Of course you would say that." I said. We ate some more of our ice creams when my phone rang.

"You really need to change your ringtone." Mikey said. I smiled and answered my phone.