Chapter 3

Dawnella's POV

I woke up at 9 A.M like I usually did on a weekend, I didn't know why though.

I looked out and saw how the leaves at the trees and bushes had quickly changed from green to yellow and orange. The sky was clear blue with just a few clouds and the sunlight sparkled at the colorful environment. For being September, it didn't look chilly and cold like it usually did. To stay inside today would be a waste so I decided to go outside later.

I ran downstairs and found myself being at home alone, except for Alex which I could hear snoring from his room. I found a note on the kitchen table, it said

'I'm on a trip, I'll be home at Friday, take good care of yourselves. /Mom'

After I had read the note I got disappointed but I was used to it, mom was a stewardess on a big flight company and left me and Alex alone very often. Dad was a traveling affairs man and was almost never at home. Most people at school felt bad for me for not seeing our parents every day like all the others did and thought we would be an easy target for bad guys. I appreciate that they cared but the both of us had learned martial arts since 8th grade and I was in 10th right now so I knew how to kick some butt.

I prepared some pancakes and toast for breakfast when Alex came down and saw the note as well. He walked over to me.

" Morning, sis, seems like we're alone again" he said and hugged me and then took over making the breakfast.

"Morning, Alex!" I said cheerfully and sat down by the table. The good weather had made a very good start on me this morning.

We finished our breakfast and I got dressed. Today I wore a black t-shirt with a yellow hoddie, a pair of dark blue jeans and black Nikes, I had even put on mascara and black eyeliner. The time was 11:30.A.M and the weather was still nice so I wanted to spend my day outside. "I'm going out for a while Alex!" I yelled before I went out. "Be careful and be home by dinner!" he yelled back. I closed the door and went to the mall. I thought about asking Jojo to come with me but I didn't dare since she probably was in trouble and didn't need more so I walked by her house and took a bus into the central part of the city.

Mikey's POV

After we been forced by April to go and get ourselves some new clothes at the mall, we had stopped by a café and ate cupcakes and drank some cokes. This place was so nice and cozy so we stayed a while and enjoyed both the food and the music, well at least I did.

"Maybe we should go and fix some clothes, you know the REAL reason we got here in the first place." Leo said to us when he took a bite of a strawberry cupcake. We stopped our eating and looked at him.

"Leo's right, we really should be going before April goes looking after us and wonder why we are sitting here without any shoppingbags." Donnie said.

"Yeah and I don't want a angry April, we all know what happens then!" I said. My brothers looked at each other and nodded, there was nothing worse than being yelled at from a girl.

We left money at the table and left for looking after a clothes shop. We walked side by side and talked when I saw Nella looking in the jewelry store at some necklaces.

"Hey look, There's Nella!" I said and pointed towards her. "But where's Rach?" Raph asked. "Aren't they always hanging out together?" Donnie asked.

"I guess not. Should we go over to her?" I asked

"yeah. Let's go." Donnie said and walked over to her. We followed him

"Hi Dawn." Donnie. Nella turned around and a big smile grew when she saw us.