Cole's Secrets

*Coles POV*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stand up from my bed to go to the bathroom, I pass by my pictures with Aria and smile sadly. Today's the day I have to go to the hospital to see her and tell her what I did. I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't talk to me ever again after that.

My parents told me what she did when they were there.

She cried when there were talking about me and my depression.
The thing is i didn't actually try to commit suicide, I was just sitting on the balcony. Well the other side, but it wasn't that high

I take a quick shower and brush my teeth, I go into my room and grab my sweatpants and my hoodie that says 'Aria + Cole = Lit Deez Nuts💍🌎😻'
We made the shirt together on her birthday. I swiftly spray cologne on me and brush my hair for the first time in 2 months. I head downstairs and call for my mom "I'm gonna pass by places before I go to the hospital."

"Okay sweetie, but you promise me your going to go?" She says worry in her eyes and I nod "Sure."

I bolt out of the house and into my car, I drive past the flower store and candy store to get Aria candy. Even if she's not gonna eat it, I'll put it next to the bed. I pass by her house too and ask her mom if I can get Aria's Hoodie that we matched in. I already have a pair of my sweatpants in the car so I can bring it both to her.

I already know how much she loves guy clothes, it's insane. I smile at the memory. She says the smell is so different from girls and the size keeps her warm. I once told her just to hug me all the time but she refused jokingly.

I get to the hospital and sign in. I go into her room and see her laying there, I look to the left and notice her sisters there sleeping. I wake her up and tell her I'm here "Thanks"

"It's okay, treat her good." Kayla jokes winking at me, she leaves the room and it falls silent again. I almost went to stop her because she left her bag here but I don't instead I drag my chair closer to the bed and hold Aria's hand, I slowly rub it and place my hand on her cheek.

"Wake up aria" I whisper "Fuck! I put you here!" I shout running my hands through my hair

"It's been 3 months since you fell into the coma" he runs my hand through my golden brown locks "I've wanted to tell you this but haven't had the balls."

"I put you in a coma, And I've hated myself for it since the day it happened."

"It happened when I was......." I stop for awhile and then continue slowly waiting for another tear to drop down her cheek if it is.

"Aria, Remember when we were playing and you jumped on my shoulders. I tried carrying you down the stairs and I tripped over my shoes-" I sigh and tuck her hair behind her ear "You fell and banged your head on multiple stairs and then banged it at the bottom with the door." I say

"You didn't move so, I freaked out and called our parents then the hospital. I tried everything, like putting an ice pack on your head, But you just couldn't move" I stand up walk around back and fourth pacing around the room in anticipation and worry "I didn't tell my parents or the hospital what actually happened, When they told us you were in a coma. I thought it was all my fault." I say all in one breath

Another tear falls down her cheek so I quickly wipe it away, "Don't cry." I whisper in her ear

I decide on telling her what I really wanted to tell her, Maybe I should but it'll be awkward when she does wake up, either way she probably wont take to me since I could've killed her. I rather have her as a best friend If I can't have her as anything else

"I like you" I blurt out "I liked you ever since the month after we met. I remember how and the date, shit I even remember what you said" I chuckle "You mean everything to me, I just didn't have the balls to come here and admit that I like you and that I put you in this hospital doing nothing but listening and feeling things for those 3 months," I say letting out a breath I didn't even know I was holding for awhile, but I'm relieved I told her.