Bestfriend Love

*Aria's POV*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's been 3 months since you fell into the coma" I hear him scratch the back of his neck nervously "I've wanted to tell you this but haven't had the balls."

I wish I could ask him what he means but again, I can't.

"I put you in a coma, And I've hated myself for it since the day it happened."

He put me into a coma, Out of all people. It was him? Why'd he do! That mother fuc-

"It happened when I was......."
***********

Its been 40 minutes since Cole told me everything, how he had feelings for me and how me could've got me killed. I now its been 40 minutes because he's been counting, As annoying as that is, its cute as well.

I've had a little crush on Cole too, he's
told he had a crush on me since the month after the day we met. "I remembered exactly what you said, how you acted and the exact date of that day." That was what he said to me, it may be creepy for some of you but it's lowkey adorable.

I want to see Cole so bad.

Like does he even have the same chubby cheeks and that pointy ass jawline as before? Does he still have that cute laugh and adorable dimple on the right side of his face? Does he still have that majestic looking attractiveness when his golden brown locks falls over his eyes, as he pushes it off and runs his hands through his hair? (; he's cute yeassss! He's lowkey a Papi honestly.

"I brought you the hoodie I made for your birthday, chocolate, and your favorite movie." He chuckles, I can almost hear the smirk in his voice

I mentally squeal and want to hug him, but stupid coma!

The movie starts and I hear it closely, Cole better not talk because I can't shut him up when he does.

"🎶I'VE BEEN STANDING AT THE EDGE OF THE WATER LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER, NEVER REALLY KNOWING WHY. I WISH I COULD BE THE PERFECT DAUGHTER BUT I COME BACK TO THE WATER, NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY!🎶" I sing loudly, In my head but when the next verse comes, Cole sings it, so I mentally tell myself to shut up...hehe.

"🎶EVERY TURN I TAKE, EVERY TRAIL I TREK. EVERY PATH I MAKE, EVERY ROAD LEADS BACK. TO THE PLACE I KNOW WHERE I CANNOT GO, THOUGH I LONG TO BE.....🎶"
He sings and then I realize Cole never knew or liked this song. He learned it for me, or he's just reading it off something.

I quiet down again Be he continues
"🎶SEE THE LINE WHERE THE SKY MEETS THE SEA? IT CALLS ME AND NO ONE KNOWS, HOW FAR IT GOES. IF THE WIND IN MY SAIL ON THE SEA STAYS BEHIND ME, ONE DAY I'LL KNOW. IF I GO, THERES JUST NOT TELLING HOW FAR I'L GO🎶" I mentally clap, and as if he just read my mind he says "Thank you, thank you."

Cole actually doesn't suck at singing, he's pretty good. He started taking lessons since we were 8, That's when we met. Cole was devilishly handsome at the age of 8, He had dirty blonde hair with a brown streaks and it his hair was always, and I mean always messed up. Like if someone had rubbed his hair trying to make electricity. He also always wore ripped jeans and a Mickey Mouse shirt. He stopped wearing those shirts at 11. yeah shocking! He wore converse all the time too, he never wore anything else and if he did they would all be black.

The thing I loved the most was that he had this fake motorcycle and every time I went to school with him he would pick me up by my house first. We lived next door from each other and we both lived close by to the school, so it was only like a 2 blocks away and let me tell you, that little boy motorcycle actually went pretty fast considering it was for kids and not for some freaking actual grown up gang.

My parents and Coles always used to play around saying that we were gonna end up with each other, they still do.

Cole has a brother that's 4 years older than him, his Names Justin and he came to visit me saying how I was like a little sister to him. Justin's dating my sister Kayla, and they've been at it since 5 years. Which Is cute, they got together in 6th grade. Its too young but since I one else mentioned it, I don't either.

Cole has been there with me, When no one else believed me about things I said and my depression.

Coles the only person that knows how I used to cut, he promised to tell no one and surprisingly every time someone asked what were those marks on my arm, he make up this lie that those were just Best friend marks. He even cut himself slowly too, so he can have the marks and people will believe us.

If your wondering, wasn't Jessica your best friend?

She was, but I met her 2 years ago. That's kinda not true friendship.

I never talked to her about my crushes or deep secrets or anything like that because I have deep trust issues. I only talked to her about Lydia because I knew- I thought she felt the same way but she turned out to be just another fake friend...