Special Night

When I got out of the hospital, my mom just talked to the doctor and told him what time I got out of the coma and what I felt.
After that, we all just went home, ate dinner, and played Nintendo and 3D karate with Cole, which I beat him in at. Then my mom sent Cole home and me and my sister to bed.

But at the hospital, before we came home and the doctor was asking me questions about the coma, I honestly I just gave him short answers because I just wanted to leave that horrifying place, Even though I really didn't see that place for those 3 months. I just basically heard them talking about me and how they though I was seriously ill like wha?

Today sadly I had school, I already missed like 19 weeks of school probably more, I'm not sure. But my parents definitely aren't going to let me skip school when they know I'm fine after that coma, Unless I jump off the stairs or something.

Anyways, I'm getting my outfit ready because Coles picking me in about 5 minutes. Me and Cole decided on wearing our matching hoodies again since they weren't dirty for my first day back. The hoodies black so I'll wear my black leggings and my adidas with a white hat, Simple.

I do my eyebrows, mascara, and eyeliner like always and strut out of my room.

I grab my phone and kiss it "I haven't seen you in month." I fake sob and open it "WOW," I say looking at all the loving comments and private texts from people and some I barely knew. Which is kinda weird but since I'm nice to everyone, they could've asked for my number .

I skip down stairs cautiously and meet Cole in the kitchen while he's stuffing his mouth with food. I laugh and roll my eyes, We have made a decision on not telling anyone about how we feel about each other unless someone asks than we can't lie.

He looks at me and winks, while a pancake is sticking out of the side of his mouth, Since everything disgust me I would've been disgusted by him but since he's adorable I'll let it slide. So I smile back and grab the plate and take some from him.

He looks at me wide eyed and then swallows his food harshly "Put.It.Down" he says and I put my hands up in defense

I stand up and grab a water bottle from the fridge and pass it to Cole "Here." I roll my eyes

"Thanks" he says and I nod

"Hey love birds!" Kayla says winking at us and walking into the kitchen

We both stare at each other then back at her "I'm kidding, Relax." As soon as those words come out of her mouth we sigh and she gives us one of those 'The fuck' looks.

I take a granola bar from the pantry before grabbing Cole by the arm "Let's gooo, hippo" I say jumping on his back once we're out the door

"Bye mom, dad, and Kayla!" I shout, I hear they're faint replies in the distance as I get closer to Coles car while riding his back like a horse.
*********

We get to school and when we do, everyone surrounds me. They ask me questions but I respond with one worded answers. I see Cole look at me then leave, I push past everyone and grab onto his shirt "Sorry, they were blocking my view." I say apologizing

"You didn't do anything, I was just going to wait inside." He chuckles

I sigh "Oh" I genuinely thought he was mad by the way he left without saying bye.

I'm about to go into the school when Cole stops me "Wait here"

I obey and see everyone rush in like crazy, the doors are open but i can't see anything inside