Chapter Three

Jessie's P.O.V

  Since the time Andy gave me that flower, my heart was touched. No one would ever give me a flower. Andy and I became really close friends after. He even went to the same school as me. He didn't know where to go, so I gave him a tour and everything. He sometimes would take me to lunch like he's my boyfriend. But he would never like someone like me.

  We had the same teacher too. When girls took a glance at him, they hurried to meet him. Ugh. He's my friend. Well, guys are ok to take him away from me. I didn't mind. Everyday at school, we would never leave each other's side.  Every time he'd find a flower among weeds, he'd give it to me. I would blush sometimes and he'd give me a kiss on the cheek. Awww, he's just adorable. This is little kid's love.

  He once told me that if he ever moves back to his old hometown, he'd always think of me and he'll mention me to his friends. They'll probably think that he likes me. I don't want them to tease him about it. When he told me that, it struck my heart. That almost made me tear up and burst into tears. I almost made myself get wrapped by his arms, but I didn't intend that.

  Andy made a few guy friends. A boy named Mark and another boy a few years younger named Alex. They were cute and were always surrounded by girls just like Andy.

  They teased Andy that he liked me, but he disagreed. Alex and Mark would tease me that I liked Andy, but I would disagree. Everyday at school, it would be like reliving the day over and over. Andy and I would meet at the playground. Alex and Mark would come run up to us and say "Ugh! The lovebirds got here before us!'

  I swear if they continue  to torture me with their annoyance, I'll punch them. But they were Andy's friends, so they are my friends. I didn't know what Andy would do if I made Alex and Mark unfriend us, but I tried not to think about it. Alex and Mark are Andy's only guy friends. I'm his only girlfriend. WAIT! NOT THAT WAY!

   Well, I wouldn't mind being his girlfriend, but it sometimes feels wrong at some point. Do you get that feeling? That you are friends with someone for a really long time, but after a long period of time you date them? Andy's those really cute guys with those shaggy brown hair and gorgeous eyes that you get easily gazed into. He would even flip his hair out of his eyes. Ugh, that makes me feel weak to the knees.

  This happened once when Andy and I went walking to our class with Alex and Mark. Alex and Mark were playfully pushing each other like what guys would do. Accidently Mark pushed Alex too hard and he was pushed into me. I was pushed towards Andy. Alex looked back at me and grabbed my shoulders and said 'sorry'. Well, Alex was a few years younger than me, but his eyes! OMG! When I turned my attention to Andy, he was chuckling. He's so cute when his hair falls over his eyes. Alex's eyes and smile. Also Mark's sweetness. Andy's friends are just how I expected.