Chapter Four

Andy's P.O.V

Well, I stayed in Green Garden's for a while only. It was only in elementary school. My parents' reason for us leaving L.A was that Father lost his damn job. So what? I loved it in Green Garden's. Even though I used to hate it here. But when I met Jessie, my whole life changed. And I mean really! She's like the most amazing best friend ever. Alex and Mark is my guy best-friends.

Jessie is kind of like the girl of my dreams. I imagined to have a girlfriend to be amazing, funny, beautiful, and I don't know what else. Jessie fits the description. I never thought I would fit in a town on the country-side, but I just had to let time tell.

-------------------------------------

It was after school that my parents informed me that we had to leave. I nearly choked on my food because I was eating at the time. They told me everything I needed to know. My father lost his job and then got it back. It's why we had to leave L.A. My father had to find another job. He found one in the countryside, and ta-da, that's how we ended up in Green Garden's.

He still wanted to work in business, but well, after a while he got his stupid job back in Los Angeles. We only stayed in Greed Garden's for half a year. Not that much, right? Anyway, my parents gave me time to stay goodbye to Jessie, Alex, and Mark. Well, they're my only friends. Friends I can trust and be there for.

I told Jessie that I would think about her when I go back. I hesitated to say anything else that would lead me to believe that I love her. I didn't want to have a long-distance relationship with her, but those friendship ones. I guessed that it broke her heart that I had to leave her and the guys behind. Damn, I hurt a girl's feelings. What kind of guy am I?

I packed up my things and left for another "adventure", woo hoo! Can't wait! That was sarcasm.

When we reached Los Angeles, ugh I had to catch up with my 'other' friends and school. I had to tell them everything about my new friends. Jessie, Alex, and Mark. But what hit me like throwing rocks at a person to get their attention was that I didn't know my family was gonna stay here now, never moving again. That meant no more seeing Alex, Mark, and most of all, Jessie.

Sorry! I know this is a short chapter! But I swear that the next chapter will get dramatic! I swear! Scouts' honor. That means I'll make it up to YOU, YESENIA!