Wild

Random Pov

 You never really cared about life ,especially after all that you've been through,there's no point to care.Your practically indestructible now. So instead you are reckless and Wild and practically your life throw it away,without a second thought.You had met up with Gon and the gang at the start of the hunter exam,right now you are currently on the last stage. Lucky you,because due to your recklessness they thought you would accidentally kill them all and so Chairman gave you a free pass. Or at least that was what they told you.

Your Pov

    I sat and watched all the matches,but mostly payed attention to Killua's and I realized he is extremely kind. He forfeited two of his starting matches and allowed people he's allied with to go pass,boy is he something. Wait why would I care I mentally slap my self shaking my head.

   "Go Killua!" I holler and he gives a small smile and wave to me,before getting into fighting stance. A few minutesinto the match I was staring in horror at Killua's match just before I could do anything Chairman sent me on errand.

I missed the rest of the exam,after receiving everything for the exam I caught up with Killua before he left.

   "Killua you can't leave Gon isn't up to say goodbye yet."

   "Then tell him I said bye."

"No"

     "...What do you want wild thing?"

   "For you to stay."

  "Leave alone."

  "Before I do let me say one thing,Fall in order to grow,Lose in order to gain,because life's greatest lessons are learnt through pain." I say the walk away sheading one tear and making sure it's a good one.

  "Bye Killua.I'm goona go home now." Say out loud.