White haired hero

Your Pov

   "Who the hell are you and whatthe hell do you want want with me!"She shouted angrily still tied to a chair.

   "You bit me." I heard him sigh."Just like Kil to choose a girl with no manners."He said walking out to see me.

   "Do you mean Killua!?"Ishouted angrily.

   "Yeah..."He said.

   "How are you two connected!"I shouted sill angry.

  "Did Kil not tell you that he had an older brother...Well two to be exact."He said the walked over to me holding my chin and tilting my face up to look at him,I guess your kinda cute. With that he left me there.

Killua's Pov

   I reached the warehouse to see Y/n sitting alone ,tied to a chair. I quickly untied her,but even faster moved back not wanting to be in her line of fire.

   "Y/n I'm so sorry,it was Illumi wasn't it. It's okay if you wanna hate m-"I was cut off by her running over to hug me.

   "Stupid, I was so scared,what took you so long."She said crying.

   "Don't you hate me?"I say stunned.

   "How could I hate you Killua...I love you...Besides your to cute to hate."she says looking up at me smiling. I used the chance to pull her into a kiss and to my surprise she kissed back.

   Random Pov

The two walked together through the rain,Killua used the umbrella to cover the two although Y/n was freezing. She was only wearing a f/c short sleeved T-shirt and black shorts.

   "Here..."Killua said handing his sweatshirt over to her looking away while blushing.

   "What about you?"She asked blushing.

    "Just take it."He said smiling at her causing her to smile the two continued smiling idiots all night,leaving Gon dumbfounded.