Abduction

(Sorry short chapter)

Killua's Pov

"That's impossible."she said laughing. "That was a funny joke Killua.."

"I mean it."I say and she freezes.

"Listen just give me some time to process this."She said before rushing out into the rain.

"Y/n wai-"I tried to call her back ,but she was already gone.So I went to go get an umbrella for her.

When I made it outside I walked around silently looking for her until I saw a park,and the swing in the park was still swinging which means that someone was just their. I looked at the swing there was a note which read.

You'll never find love...Or this girl
- Illumi

Your Pov (Minutes before.)

I was sitting on a swing contemplating weather or not to just run away or face my feelings,until I felt an unfamiliar dark presence.

Then I was attacked we fought for around two minutes and I could already tell I wasn't going to win,I could also tell he could have destroyed me by now,but is really just tormenting me.

He then knocked me out...I knew that at that moment I would no way to go back.

Random Pov

Should I go on my own or get help from the others,Killua frantically thought.

"There's no time I have to go now or never."he said making up his mind out loud ,grabbing his coat and umbrella running through the doors.

  Don't worry Y/n...I'll save you.