You aggravate me

Random Pov

   The next morning we were on our way to place called Heavens arena and Killua was really starting to get on my nerves,so far he's been messing up my hair,splashing water in my face,tripping me,and pinching me ,not to mention calling me a baka.

   "Killua,Y/n were done for today."Gon cheered walking over to you two with water.

   "Really?! That's great now me and you can go get something to eat."Y/n shouted running away with Gon leaving a dumbfounded Killua standing alone in the same spoy.

   "Well Y/n you were in a big hurry!"Gon said to you with a big grin.You laughed nervously due to the feeling of the pair of watching you,although Gon seemed to be oblivious to the fact that Killua was spying on them .

  From getting food to playing games,then finally just talking. Gon and Y/n were getting along just great ,but Y/n's hairs on the back of her neck began to stand up and that's when she realized that Killua was standing right behind her.

  "Hey guys."he says poking her in the side.

  "Do that one more to pillow head and your dead."she strained out through her toothed smile. "Gon excuse us me and Killua need to have a talk."she says grabbing Killuas arm and dragging him away.

   "Your really starting to get on my nerves Killua, first you leave,then I find out you didn't tell me about your real family,and now your acting like this!? What the heck is going on?"she yells making Killua finally make eye contact with her.

Your Pov

His big,beautiful,blue eyes met with my e/c eyes and he said something I'd never expected to hear from him.

  "Y/n I love you."