Wait For Me

Random Pov

  After Y/n and Killua's game they've been closer than ever well that was until the last round of the exams let's take you back to what happened.

   "Hey Killua they said Gon is going to be okay so need to worry, you don't have to look so blue." She smiled,but Killua's expression didn't change.

  "If that's not the problem than what is?" She asked putting her hands on her hips and resisting the urge to sigh in frustration.

"I'm going home." Was all he muttered than walked out the door.

  Y/n froze knowing she would have to plan her next moves quickly. "What do you mean your going home, that's not enough for me to understand. Why? When are coming back? Killua!" She yelled making him stop in his tracks, he knew that she was upset and to be honest she had every right to be, but he just wanted distance.

  "I killed someone again and I let my brother take control of me again! I'm a monster that needs to go back to it's cage and once I do I'm never coming back!" He yelled running off knowing that you were to slow to catch him.

Your Pov

  I ran after him, but I was too slow, so I had to suffer the pain of watching him leave, without even looking back.

   Except there was one thing I could do. "IF YOUR LEAVING! NEVER COME BACK I DON'T WANT YOU  NEAR ME EVER AGAIN!" I yelled, but I didn't mean it not one bit. I honestly wanted the exact opposite.

   I returned to Gon and countinued to watch over him until he woke up 4 days later...

   They had all come up with some ridiculous idea of getting Killua back, I personally wanted nothing to do with it. I was over him and just wanted to go home, but I couldn't say no to them.

   We were finally allowed to see Killua after waiting, I heard Gon yell in happiness. I looked away... I just couldn't face him.

   "Y/n! Killua's here!" Gon yelled,as I pulled my hood over my head.

   "Yay you found him, I'm leaving." I walked away only to be stopped by Killua.

   "You still love me!" He yelled. I shook my head removing his grip on me.

    "Everything is not going to stay right where you left it!" I raised my voice as well.

 Your Pov

    "Why don't you talk to each other, why don't you talk to each other just give it a try."Gon persuaded.

   "Yea, why don't you talk about happened." Kurapika chimed in.

    "She keeps trying to avoid it." Killua accused me.

   "Fine." I gave in.

   Me and Killua walked ahead of the group. "Look, If you were I'd hate me too." He began.

    "I don't hate you." I almost laughed at how much he had forgotten me.

   "I left a friend alone and I know how much you hate that." He rubbed the back of his neck, he had a habit of doing this when he was nervous.

    "That wasn't the problem."I looked away rubbing my elbow.

   "Then what was?" He asked and I sighed holding back my emotions.

   "I was in love you and you left..." He stopped walking and turned to me and I stopped to.

   He pulled me into a hug. "I'm so sorry, I'm sorry for hurting you and for being selfish." He kissed my forehead and I couldn't hold back my emotions anymore and I started to cry...