[7]

the party was going exactly how I expected it to. everybody was having a good time and there weren't any arguments. yet.

the doorbell was ringing multiple times and I rushed towards the door to see who it was. I grabbed hold of the handle and swing open the door.

"who the hell invited you?" stood on my doorstep with the biggest smirk on his face was bryce walker. I could've punched him then and there.

"nobody invited me, I heard there was a party so I invited myself." I rolled my eyes and allowed him in before slamming the door shut and walking over to my group of friends.

"I swear I'm going to kill him." I slumped down on the sofa between jess and justin and folded my arms over my chest, bryce had completely ruined my night.

"who are you going to kill and do you need help?" I looked over to justin and cracked a smile, somehow he could make a joke in the worst situations.

"two words, bryce walker. I mean, what a dick!" I couldn't even explain how much anger was running through me right now. justin put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into his side.

"you know what's good at a time like this?" I shook my head no and looked up at him.

"vodkaaaa!" everyone around us cheered as justin handed me the bottle and I took a large swig from it.

------

it had been about an hour and everybody was relatively drunk. over the course of the hour justin and I had drifted closer to other, I was practically sat on his lap.

"who's up for a game of suck and blow?" there was a chorus of yes' and zach took a card out of his pocket before starting the game.

as it got to jess' turn she turned her head towards me but it fell onto my lap before I could pass it on.

"oops?" I smiled at jess before leaning in and planting one right on her lips. the crowed around us hollered as we both pulled away and giggled at one another.

the game carried on and it finally got to my turn. I retrieved the card from jess and turned my head towards justin so that he could pass on the card, however that didn't happen.

the card fell between us and justin's lips met mine. his hand raised towards my hair as he deepened the kiss. I soon pulled away and rested my forehead against justin's.

"I think the vodka's a bad influence on me."

"I think it is too."