[11]

I lay in my bed with the biggest tub of cookie dough ice cream I could find and my favourite movie, beauty and the beast, on the tv.

mother nature decided that it would be the perfect time to bring me my monthly gift and I am feeling very sorry for myself.

I look to my bed stand as my phone starts ringing, I pick up the phone and check the caller ID. my eyes practically roll out of my head as it takes me a good 10 seconds to actually answer the phone.

"what do you want?" my tone is cold, I don't have any intention to treat him nicely.

"look can we talk?" I couldn't believe the nerve of this guy.

"what could you possibly have to say to me justin?"

"I'm really sorry about what I said to you the other day, you know I didn't mean it." how could he even say that to me?

"you know what justin? i don't think I do. you were the one person who vowed never to call me that word. you were the one person who promised to never ever call me a slut and you completely went against your promise, do you know how that makes me feel?" I could feel the tears brewing in my eyes by this point.

"I know and I'm so so sorry, please don't hate me, you're my best friend."

"exactly, i'm your best friend and you're supposed to me mine but best friend's don't call each other sluts. you know how that word makes me feel inside, especially after what happened."

"I know! and I regret it so much, god do I regret it." I could hear in his voice that he was starting to get frantic. he was scared, scared that I'd leave him.

"I think that we should maybe stay away from each other for a little while, I can't get over this as quick as you think I can, not when it was you who made me feel like this"

"issy please!" a single tear rolled down my cheek as I said my final words.

"goodbye justin."