[30]

WARNING!
------------------
it was the night of jess' party and everybody was having the best time. we were currently playing beer pong and I can tell you that me and jess were terrible at this game.

we were beyond drunk and we were starting to get a little dizzy. I walked throughout the house so that I could find justin so that he could guide us up to jess' bedroom because lord knows we couldn't do it by ourselves.

"babe, me and jess aren't feeling too good so I'm gonna need you to help us up the stairs so we can go lie down."

"jesus issy, how much have you had to drink?" I was trying to focus on justin but I was seeing 2 of him right now. I started to sway a little and justin had to hold onto me before I fell on my ass.

"okay, let's go find jess so you can both rest your heads." we found jess still by the beer pong table and justin led us both upstairs and in the direction of jess' room.

when we finally got the door open me and jess fell through it and giggled to ourselves as we made our way towards her bed.

"you two lie down and I'll be right outside if you need me okay?" we both just have a nod of our heads because we were too out of it to really know what was going on.

a few minutes had passed and the door opened again. "justin? is that you?" my eyesight was still foggy so I couldn't see who had come through the door.

"try again isabelle." oh no. this can't be happening.

"bryce? what are you doing in here?" I could sense movement as he walked closer to us. I tried to shake jess awake but she wasn't responding to me.

"I've just come to have a little fun with my two favourite girls." I felt sick.

"no, bryce please, you can't do this." I could feel his hand on the button of my jeans. he was slowly undoing them and I couldn't do anything. I tried to push his hands away but he had my arms pinned to my side.

"it'll be a lot easier for you if you don't move." I could feel the tears brimming in my eyes, all I wanted was for him to stop. I turned my had to the left and noticed a figure in the corner of the room. hannah.

I reached out my hand towards her but she didn't move, she stayed where she was.

I uttered 2 final words before my vision went blurry and my body went numb.

"help me."

--------------

[A/N]

this chapter was really hard for me to write because the tape scene makes me immensely uncomfortable and I didn't want to go into too much detail, just so you know, it happens to issy and jess.

on a lighter note, my new justin book is up! it's called 'moonlight' and I only have the cast list up for now but I'll soon have the first chapter up so please take a look for me!!

all the love, h x

Social Media | J.Foleyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें