[32]

justin was panicking, he couldn't get hold of issy at all, she wasn't answering his calls or his texts and nobody was telling him if she was okay. the only thing he could do was go to her house, so that's exactly what he did.

justin walked up to issy's door and knocked three times, he waited a few moments before the door finally swung open.

"hey isaac." justin gave issac a small smile.

"hey justin, erm what are you doing here?"

"I need to see issy, she's been ignoring me and I need to know that she's okay." justin's eyes were pleading. he wasn't leaving until he had seen her.

"I don't think she wants any visitors at the minute"

"what could possibly be so bad that she won't let me see her?" isaac sighed to himself before opening the door wider.

"don't say I didn't warn you."

-----

when justin walked into issy's room what he witnessed was something out of a nightmare. issy was curled up into a ball, her hair was stuck to her face because of the tears that had been falling constantly. she hadn't showered, her clothes had stains on them, her room was a complete and utter mess, it looked like she hadn't moved for days.

"issy?" justin was too scared to move, he didn't want to touch her because she looked so incredibly fragile.

"baby? you can talk to me, please talk to me." issy took one look at justin and completely broke down. justin couldn't believe how hard she was sobbing. he ran over to her and pulled her into his chest, he was stroking her hair and whispering sweet nothings into her ear. he was doing anything he could to calm her down.

"justin, he-he touched me and did th-things to me. he did things to me and jess. I-I couldn't stop him and I don't know what to do. I need you to help me." issy's grip was getting tighter and tighter on justin's hoodie.

"baby who did this to you?" justin could feel his own tears falling. never in his life had he seen someone so fragile and so broken, he hated it.

"it was b-bryce" justin froze in his place. no, surely not, bryce was his best friend, he would never do anything like that to his girl.

"issy, are you sure?"

"I'm sure justin. bryce raped us."

-----

[A/N]
GUYS I MET ANTHONY JOSHUA ON FRIDAY AND HE SIGNED MY TICKET AND ASKED ME MY NAME AND IM SO SHOOK

[A/N]GUYS I MET ANTHONY JOSHUA ON FRIDAY AND HE SIGNED MY TICKET AND ASKED ME MY NAME AND IM SO SHOOK

EVEN HIS HANDWRITING IS SEXY, I HAVE BEEN BLESSED