III

Annebella

I sat waiting for my father to return to his castle so I could have a word with him. Before he had left he said he was going to take care of some important business and would be back within an hour. It's been two, and yes I was slightly worried, but I wanted to know what in the hell he had been doing.

"Annebella, I'm back!" My father's voice booms threw the castle. I rush threw the castle and into his thrown room where I knew he would be soon enough. As I entered I found he was there. He must have already been in this thrown room then when he told me he was back.

"Where have you-" I stop myself as I see a girl leaning on his shoulder sound asleep. This wasn't just any girl either, this was my great granddaughter. The only person that Calum could ever fully love, the person that was going to keep his blood line going.

"Put her down." I growl at my father. He was suck a demon it was unbelievable.

"Now why would I do that dear Annebella? What connection does she have to you? She's just that rats mate." He snaps throwing her to the floor. I almost scream running over to her.

"Skyler!" I pull her head into my lap as I fall on my knee's next to her. "Oh my baby. Please, be okay. Please be okay for me, Ashton, and Calum. Please be okay." I whisper over and over. This was my great granddaughter, looking dead, right in front of me. I need Ashton. I'm so scared without him.

"You know this thing?!" My father gasps, trying to pull me away from her.

"She isn't a thing! She is Calum's mate, and mine and Ashton's great granddaughter! If you dare ever think of calling her a thing again, I will personally murder you!" I growl at him. He looks at me with wide eyes, confused maybe for the first time in his life. He never knew that me and Ashton had a family. 

"That thing is in my blood line?!" He yells.

"Yes she is!" I yell at him before picking up Skyler and running out of the room. I can't believe that man. He looked at her like she was a waist of space, she is part of his blood line. I know he only hate's her because she is also part of Ashton's blood line, and he hate's Ashton, because he is my mate.

I come into my room with Skyler still in my arms, I lay her down on the bed and call for a maid. As the maid went to get what I needed for Skyler, I take in everything about her. She looked so much like she did in my visions. I've never seen her in person until now, just little glimpse in visions. But that was so many years ago, I'm shocked they were so dead on.

"Oh my sweet Skyler, sometimes I wish you weren't born into this family, you wouldn't have to go threw all of this trouble." I whisper stroking her hair as the maid come in setting what I had asked for on the bed side table. I thank her as she leaves before aiding to Skyler. I wasn't sure what my father had done to her to put her in this state but I needed to fix it.

Looking at Skyler I can see so much of Ashton in her. She's almost a copy of him, but she's so much like me. I just hope that I'll get the chance to know her, because I'm not sure how much time either of us have left.

Dear Ashton, 

Hello love, it's been a while since I have sent you a letter, I'm sorry for that. I've been busy with that thing I call a father. He'd been gone for about a week now, yes I did try to leave, but the force keeping me here still hasn't lifted. I want to come back to you, I miss you so much. It's hard not hearing your many different laughs every day, to see the smile in your eyes even if you aren't physically smiling, I miss everything about you Ashton. I would hope you missed me too.

Now Ashton, I have some important information for you. Skyler is here. She is with me. Tell Calum that I will keep her safe until you all come. I hope that will be soon. My love please so hurry, I'm not sure how much time either of us have left.

Love,

Annebella

I lay a kiss on the letter before enclosing it in the envelope and stamping it.

"Don't let my father see you," I say to the maid that run's my letter's to Ashton. "Ashton need's this note immediately, waste no time." She nods her head before leaving the room. Ashton will hopefully have the note within a day, then he will know his next point of action, he will be able to save Skyler.