X

Ashton

I stare down at my letter from Annebella. It's been three years, I almost thought she was dead. Even just seeing her handwriting, the kiss that she has always left at the end of her letter's; it's feels like she it was just yesterday that I saw her, almost like she has always been here.

"Ashton," I look up at Michael standing in the door way, "Luke is almost back with Calum, they should be here any second." He tells me before exiting the room. Michael knew I needed to be alone for another moment before I could face Calum with this news.

"Ashton..." I look over to the doorway once again and this time Calum is standing there. "What's going on?" He asks walking into the room closing the door behind him.

"Well I know where Skyler is." I tell him quietly. "But getting her out is the problem."

"How can there be a problem?! We know where she is!" He exclaims grabbing my shoulders.

"Because she's in his castle! That's the problem! We can't get in there Calum!" I snap at him. It was impossible to get anyone out of the castle. I should know, I've only done it once; but now no one leaves that castle. I've tried many times to get Annebella out of there after he took her back; I've failed each time.

"He actually took her there...?" Calum says backing himself to the wall and leaning on it. I nod my head slowly. "I'll never see her again." He let's himself fall to the floor, as he does he starts pulling at his hair. He's already feeling the separation, he'll be insane within a week if we don't save Skyler. 

"We'll find a way to get her back Calum." I tell him, pulling him from the floor. 

"No we won't! Just the four of us will never get into that damn place! He'd kill us all before we even walked out of this house to go there!" Calum snaps giving a very good point. But there could be chances that he might just be after one of us. 

"We might be able to pull this off Calum. Just give me a few days I'll have a plan ready." I just needed a couple of days. I'd hopefully get another letter from Annebella.

"Ashton, Luke said something about your mate when he came and got me. Why have I never been told about her, but Luke and Michael seem to know just about everything about her?" Calum asks looking up at me with sad eyes. It is about time that I tell him about Annebella, he should know more. But should I tell him about Annebella or more about himself? He doesn't even truly know himself.

I knew that I shouldn't be the one to tell him about his life or his family. "Calum the reason you've never been told about Annebella was because it is still hard to talk about her, but the other reason is, is because I didn't want you to be scared when you found that that her father is Draco Air." 

"N-no..." Calum's eyes widen at my words, breaking out of the grip that I had on him. He moved himself so his back was on the wall. "You mated with the daughter of that bastard?! My mate is in that bastards bloodline?!" Calum screams at me. I cringe at his words. As he continued to scream at me, it got worse, he was saying just about every word in his vocabulary that was some kind of an insult or could be turned into one.

Draco AirAnnebella's father, and the all notorious, possibly the strongest Vampire in the world -right after me that is. He murders just about anything just for his own pleasure. He has always been after me because if he kills me he'd be the strongest Vampire in the world, and he'd get my power. He'd have everything he wanted other then his mate back. That's why he took Annebella from me after I had taken her from him. He's also furious with me because I have 'tainted' his bloodline after mating with his daughter, another reason why he has put a seal on that damned castle of his so Annebella can't get out, and I can't get in. But he'll do anything to kill me, and I might just have to let him kill me, or think he is going to.

"Calum, please, calm down." I say taking a step to the lad. He shakes his head running over to the door before I could get close to him. 

"No. You stay away from me. You betrayed all of us. I bet Luke and Michael only stay so they are safe and know that if they one day kill you it will be a way of getting back at his bloodline." Calum spat, "I don't need this. I don't need that girl. I don't need a murder's blood in my family, I don't care what generation it comes from. Murders will always be murder's." He runs out of the door, and I stand in shock for half a second.

"Luke! Michael! Stop him!" I yell running after Calum. He doesn't even know the half of this damn world. He doesn't even know the half about himself, what his father did.

"LET ME GO YOU FUCKING BASTARDS!" Calum screams as Luke and Michael hold him down.

"No! You will listen!" Michael yells at him. I could tell that Michael wanted to smack him.

"No! He's a fucking traitor!" Calum yells back glaring at me.

"Me? No, I'm nothing close to it." I laugh. This was all becoming some massive joke to me now. "And you know you say you don't want a murderer in your bloodline, well how about your father Calum?" I was tired of this, he was going to know the truth and he was going to stop being a little bitch about all of this.

"My father? You mean that human that I hardly ever listened too?" Calum sneers. Yeah, he had problem with the human host family that we had put him with, but that was kinda what we were going for, so he wouldn't be too sad when we too him away. There wasn't a problem because his host father beat him, Calum almost killed him once too. His life wasn't amazing.

"No, your real father. He killed Draco's mate. Your real father murdered someone Calum. You wanna know what happened after that? Draco took you from your family and changed the way you looked and everything about you. Your real name isn't even Calum. You were a day old when he took you from your family, for a day your name was Charles Mason, son of Harold and Destiny Mason." Calum's face only showed shock. I knew that his actions were going to change, and if they didn't then I wouldn't be able to help that.

"N-no. No, my name is Calum Hood. You're lying to me! No one in my family would even murder someone! I know it! I might not have known my family, but they would never murder someone!" He protests thrashing against Luke and Michael.

"Oh believe it buddy boy. I knew your father. He was a down right asshole. Draco seemed nicer then your father ever did." Michael snaps at Calum.

"No. Please no." Calum stops fighting, and Luke and Michael let him go. He falls on the floor, trying to control his emotions. "It's not true. It can't be. My whole life has been a lie?" 

"Take him to his room and make sure he can't get out." I say to them waving my hand as I feel a headache coming on. They were never good for me. I walk back to my room and find a pen and paper. I needed to write Annebella back.