Niam : Cheating??? (Part 1)

*Niall*

"I'M NOT CHEATING ON YOU LIAM FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME!!!"

"Then who's Barbara!?!?"

"A friend!"

"But you've been with her almost every fucking night for hours and this has been going on for weeks!"

"I'm sorry I have other friends Liam!"

"But I'm not just your friend! I'm your boyfriend of 4 years! Does that not mean anything to you?"

"Of course it means everything to me! Why can't you see that!?"

"Well WHY CANT YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU AND HER HAVE BEEN DOING?"

"We were just hanging out, you know talking like humans do!"

"Well how would I know that when I've barely talked to you lately?!"

"Ughhhhhh Liam it's complicated right now, I can't talk about it!"

"Niall if your cheating on me please just tell me and I'll leave and be out of your life forever!"

"IM NOT CHEATING ON YOU!"

"Nia-"

"No Liam this is rediculous! You should trust me! Arg I can't do this right now!" I yelled and stormed out of the house. I didn't even care about my car and just started walking down the street. I could feel Liam running up behind me. He grabbed my arm gently yet with enough force to have me face him.

"Why are you leaving again huh? So you can go fuck Barbara again!?"

"Fuck off Liam! If you don't know by now that I'm madly in love with you then you can just go fuck yourself!" I yelled pulling away from him.

I crossed the road and dropped something out of my pocket almost reaching to the other side. I bent down when I heard Liam yell my name. When I looked up all I saw were two bright lights.

A shearing pain ripped throughout my entire body leaving me numb. I tried to focus my eyes but everything was blurry and my hearing was nothing but silence. I felt one strong arm wrap underneath my head and neck area and another around my torso.

Finally my eyes focused and I saw a crying Liam holding me, his mouth was moving but I still couldn't hear.

I squeezed my eyes shut and opened them hoping that would help but nothing happened. I saw Liam turn his head and looked like he was yelling at someone... maybe?

I slowly and painfully lifted my hand off the ground but my once pale hand was now a dark red. Liam stroked my cheeks as I started to cry. I was scared and even though I couldn't move I could still feel bad pain throughout my body.

"Baby please hang on okay, helps coming I promise." I finally heard Liam speak and his sweet yet worried voice calmed me.

"I-I'm so-o s-s-sorry." I choked out.

"No no no you have nothing to be sorry for. I'm the dumbass who actually thought you were cheating. God Niall I'm such an asshole. I'm so sorry please forgive me."

"I f-forgive-e you."

Liam started to cry more and rested his head on my cut up shoulder.

"Please don't leave me Nialler. I can't live without, your everything to me." He sobbed quietly.

"L-Liam?"

"Yeah baby?"

"R-reach into-o my r-right po-ocket."

"Why?" He asked looking confused.

"Because I-I I want-t you to k-know the real-l reason w-why I was w-with Barbara-a."

He just started at me for a few seconds and hesitantly reached into my blood soaked jeans and pulled out a little velvet box. He looked back up at me and back down at the box again.

"O-open it-t." I whispered feeling the darkness already consuming me.

He nodded and slowly opened it. There sat a beautiful gold Band and a single shiny diamond glistening on the top. On the inside it was engraved 'To Infinity and Beyond!' ~ Nialler

"Niall..." He breathed, "Y-you were gonna p-propose?"

"Yes," I coughed swallowing my blood so I didn't scare Liam any more then he already was, "Barbara b-became a R-ring designer and-d a wed-dding planner."

"Oh My God Niall."

He dropped his head onto my chest and cried while repeatedly repeating, "I'm so sorry."

"I love you more than anything Liam." I managed to get out without stuttering.

"I love you s-so much Niall!" He hiccuped and pulled away as sirens got closer and closer.

"Listen to me, your gonna make it pass this and were gonna get married and have kids and do whatever you want. I'm so sorry Babe."

"So that's a yes?" I chuckled but made my pain worse.

"A trillion times YES!" He pecked my lips as the ambulance arrived...