BEST FRIENDS FOREVER ...

We all walked into the restaurant laughing and telling jokes , I was still a little scared from what I saw but tried to forget about it and just enjoy my time with my friends.

We stood at the entrance waiting to be seated.Soon a waitress came and took us to our seat.We sat at a table at the front of the restaurant.

David sat beside me with Gabbie on my other side.We all talked about our recent jons that we had.Gabbie was realesing her book , Zanes 100th Vlog just came out , David won a shorty award for Vlogger of the year and I have been working on Freakish and some photoshoots.

Soon they started teasing David telling him to becarefull or Leo Howard would stell me.We all just laughed.
Soon the waitres came over to take our order.We ordered our food,but some of us wanted some achoholic  drinks so I went to the bar that was near the entrance to ask for drinks.

Once I ordered the drinks I was waiting for them and I looked at the window and I saw people standing there I did a double take and they were gone I guessed it was just me imagining things.

Our drinks were ready so I grabbed them and brought them back to our table.A while later our food arrived,it was amazing we all took a few snapchats and got some vlog fotage before we ate.I did of course the classic Tubby Custered Snapchat with David but then excused myself to go to the bathroom to check my makeup.

I was walking to the bathroom and was about to open the door when I heard someone yell "EVERYBODY FREZZE AND GET DOWN ON THE FLOOR!"...

Hope yall enjoyed it prob has alot of spelling mistakes but you know whateves its for fun 💗💗💗💗